Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Endless Giveaway

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 11, 2014, 10:21:21 PM
Well if I win, I hope you redraw then because it wouldn't be good if I won too often this early in the site's life smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 11, 2014, 9:22:32 PM
Ravenel wrote:
I already own all the games, but wouldn't mind winning them for my friends.

However that is not my main interest. Took a quick glance around your site. Are you guys interested in another person to be involved in lets plays and streams?

Always. I use the same S/N on Steam. Friend me there and let's talk.

VieuxChat wrote:
I think that most people that come here already have the games.

Not always.

melkathi wrote:
Yup, if I hadn't already won Civ:BE and thus should not really be in the random draw for a while in the first place ( :P ), I'd try to win a copy for the odd friend.

Everyone is qualified in a random drawing.... otherwise it wouldn't be random smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 11, 2014, 8:26:10 PM
Nasarog wrote:
No one likes free stuff... wow.

smiley: frown

I already own all the games, but wouldn't mind winning them for my friends.

However that is not my main interest. Took a quick glance around your site. Are you guys interested in another person to be involved in lets plays and streams?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 11, 2014, 6:05:57 PM
Yup, if I hadn't already won Civ:BE and thus should not really be in the random draw for a while in the first place ( :P ), I'd try to win a copy for the odd friend.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 11, 2014, 5:22:33 PM
Never hurts to win a copy for a friend - And the steam forums (for most games) always get filled with "begging" threads. I can't think that there isn't a market for giveaways given those conditions.

It's all about exposure - Here, there and everywhere (hence the referral prizes)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 11, 2014, 4:42:16 PM
Nasarog wrote:
No one likes free stuff... wow.

smiley: frown

I think that most people that come here already have the games.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 9, 2014, 6:07:07 PM
Really? That's kind of sad. smiley: frown

I personally don't refer anyone as such - But I do mention the website to anyone who expresses interest in 4X. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment