Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 20, 2013, 2:46:06 PM
Didn't expected that song from you. smiley: smile 6.4/10

0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 20, 2013, 6:53:45 PM
Sorry, can't look at it, Stuff by UMG seems to be blocked in my Country :/ *too lazy to look for proxtube, as it is dang hot here*

New Amon Amarth Album tomorrow!

0Send private message
11 years ago
Jun 30, 2013, 3:54:09 PM
nah nothing for me - but that is known already - 3/10 smiley: draw

0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 3, 2013, 10:56:15 PM
System of a Down, huh? Oh, I know them quite well. Especially since I have quite a few friends who are true zealots of this band.

Me? I sometimes really like their music. And sometimes not as much - and that's the case here. 4.75 out of 10

My turn now.

Anyone remembers this under-appreciated game called "Emperor: Battle for Dune"? No? I thought so.

It's the game that made the Dune franchise truly epic and glorious. I had loved it before but after this game's release I'd go as far as to say that I like the Dune franchise more then I like the classic C&C tiberium franchise (and this comes from a guy who started his videomaking "career" with C&C titles). Emperor is just sooooo.... powerful!

And this track represents this perfectly.

Traipses then, on the sandy hills, the rolling steel, the laden armor...

Spews then forth, the flames of hell, the earth shattering gait of the devastator.

All to shred, crush, rend, and incinerate.

Go forth fiery warriors! And eradicate!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 19, 2013, 8:42:23 AM
7.3/10 I've always liked gorillaz but I don't consider this as one of their best.

0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 20, 2013, 3:01:21 PM
8/10 GOOD, GRUMPY CAT APPROVES smiley: biggrin

Wanna get high by listening to music? Enjoy the Hotline Miami Soundtrack!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 24, 2013, 2:08:33 PM
I must say that I'm impressed smiley: smile At one point I actually started feeling goosebumps... A pleasure to listen to and as such, I give this song

7.5 out of 10

The highest rating I ever gave in this thread!

Yeah, I don't give high scores lightly but that's why the one above is so significant in my eyes. I really liked the song!

My turn.

How about we bring some insanity to this thread?

Is it just me or are there other people reluctant to post their favorite tracks out of fear they might not get a 10/10? lol So many songs I decided not to post for that very reason...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 25, 2013, 9:32:14 AM
7/10 Good smiley: smile

Insanity? Insanity! (maybe I posted it earlier, but this only would increase insanity!)

0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 29, 2013, 7:24:36 AM
8/10 - Clip is nice to watch, It's not my favorite kind of music but it's cool, and scary.

Pay attention to the lyrics, and the story behind it (it will make sense if you watched Pink Floyd - The Wall movie).

Well, I should post other one, but this is my favorite one, but this is my first time in this post , I want to post my favorit song, the piano, the ambience, the lirycs, I always cry.

And, sorry about my bad english.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 29, 2013, 6:34:57 PM
It's really difficult to rate one particular song from a concept album. And "The Wall" is definitely one of the best concept albums I've ever heard. 8/10

0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 5, 2013, 11:01:08 AM
It's a good song and I certainly appreciate the talent that went into it. Sadly, it's not quite the kind of music I usually listen to - I like it but it's just not my style. 6.5 out of 10. Sorry for that, it feels like this song deserves more but it's just my subjective opinion

Also, I cannot believe that this wasn't posted here yet:

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment