Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Rate The Song Above

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 5, 2013, 4:35:26 PM
GOOD OLD TIMES!

this was my favourite song in the entire game i was always like YEAAAAHHH iam the best race driver IN THE TRUCKING WORLD TRUCK THE POLICE when it started playin^^

10/10

Sabaton - Panzerkampf (The Battle Of Kursk)

0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 6, 2013, 1:35:50 PM
8/10 I'm not sure wether to headbang or start marching to the song lol.

Not sure if this was put on before, but this is one of my favorite Lord of the Ring soundtracks

0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 10, 2013, 10:14:39 AM
5/10 The music is monotone, and the video is weird. The guy made me think about "the end" from MGS3.

Sovereign wrote:
GOOD OLD TIMES!

this was my favourite song in the entire game i was always like YEAAAAHHH iam the best race driver IN THE TRUCKING WORLD TRUCK THE POLICE when it started playin^^

smiley: cool Completely agree!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 12, 2013, 6:17:19 PM
"trucking" true smiley: biggrin

Good vibes there adder! 8/10

OH WAIT. Seems like I'm been around for a year already oO
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 12, 2013, 7:48:48 PM
Clearly dubstep was accidentally invented by the guy, who was the first to make "800% slower" version of a DnB track. 6/10.

0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 21, 2013, 8:12:28 AM
Bar9 is "back"

3/10 He might have better stayed away..

0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 22, 2013, 2:37:50 PM
Wow, that's really impressive! If I were a big piano enthusiast I'd definitely give this guy a ridiculously high score!

I'm not, however. Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful but not quite what I seek in music.

Still, such an amazing performance deserves a high score. 7 out of 10! smiley: biggrin

Ok, my turn.

I feel like listening to cool, male vocals that make me jealous

0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 23, 2013, 11:01:54 AM
Decent! I've heard all of the Bastion soundtrack is that good.

Those western-blues pieces always add a lot of badassery to a game/film they are in.

And this one has a twist to its lyrics.

7/10

Rate this one:

0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 23, 2013, 9:57:34 PM
8/10.

I just came back from the "Roger Waters - the Wall" Concert in my hometown.

Many know the original, but this remix is gold too:

0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 25, 2013, 4:01:35 PM
Um... no, it's not. Comparing it to the original doesn't help. 2 out of 10.

Anyway, I'm in the mood for some smooth jazz. And by smooth jazz I mean smooth jazz cafe 3, a cd I own ^_^ Among the tracks, there's this masterpiece

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 30, 2013, 5:29:11 PM
I feel really horrible for giving low scores but... well... yeah. 2.5 out of 10. That's almost the total opposite of what I like. Sorry :/

I'll try to make up for it with the most sinister adaptation of a Christmas carol I've ever heard

0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 2, 2013, 7:33:30 PM
Thank you for posting something I can give a high score ^_^

I never thought that fear of colours can be so relaxing to listen to. I like the simplicity of this song, as well as this kind of mystical theme to it. An excellent choice for a rainy night. 7 out of 10

My turn... hm, I feel like posting something relaxing myself... so how about this:

0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 3, 2013, 6:32:15 PM
It's probably too relaxing for a track called "River of Life" =) Nevertheless, it's a very good piece of music, 7/10.

0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 8, 2013, 8:59:28 AM
The instrumental part of the song is really good but the guy's voice doesn't always fit. And the length really is a killer here I eventually lost interest a bit.

The video doesn't really help in keeping my interested with some really weird parts (such as the LSD car-trip; and the part @ 15:30). The melody is good; but i can't give high points for the song as a whole.

5.7/10

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment