Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Anybody els suddenly feel they have to watch Sci fi series?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 2:36:26 PM
Stargate is fantastic

I did watch star wars last night, and all the while I kept wanting to play tactics cards
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 1:37:14 PM
ArrowLance wrote:
The only sci-fi series I've ever been really into would be Stargate.

StarGate SG1 Happens to be my all time favorite series, and I'm not just talking about sci fi, of all the series I have on dvd(and there are many) my SG1 box is the most important. I watch the series atleast once a year.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 7:02:44 AM
I really need to sit and watch Firefly and Serenity. Seeing Cabin in the Woods AND The Avengers (both absolutely phenomenal by the way) in theaters back to back has gotten me into a Joss Whedon mood lately

Just started browsing some random episodes of TNG on a whim recently as well, guess there was more to this Endless Space addiction than I thought
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 3:37:03 AM
I started watched Firefly again, god damned I wish it kept going smiley: frown Mal!

Sophos and their ships remind me of the Asgard from Stargate, although latley when I fly Carver and UE ships I have the biggest urge to watch Farscape, when playing Mr Clones a lot I want to watch Lexx.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 9, 2012, 2:15:39 AM
All this talk of Firefly has made me start watching it from the beginning again- such a good series, even if there is only one.

One of my favourite films of all time has to be Wall-E, nevermind that there's no space battles or that it's animated it's just brilliant! Plus, the ships from Wall-E remind me a lot of the Sophos which is pretty badass in and of itself
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 11:23:45 PM
Monarch wrote:
All this talk of Dust *cough* Spice *cough* has gotten me reading Dune again :P

The dust must flow..
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 11:22:30 PM
All this talk of Dust *cough* Spice *cough* has gotten me reading Dune again :P
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 8, 2012, 10:28:15 PM
Ah.. Babylon5, classic!, great show, everything was perfect except the last season.

I haven't seen BSG a second time, doubt it would survive it.. But it was great show when seeing it for the first time.

Ill just list up some scifi shows that i enjoyed.

- Firefly (cowboys in space, awesome!)

- Farscape (Muppets in space, awesome!)

- Lexx (sex slave, janitor and a undead guy in the most destructive ship in the galaxy, awesome!)
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment