Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Let's Get To Know Each Other Better!

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Jun 18, 2020, 11:21:05 AM

Hello all I'm Tuna. 
Glad to be a part of this community and happy to e-meet with you all. 

1. Where you live -
Istanbul / Turkey
2. How old you are - 35
3. What you do for a living - Game Designer / Video Content Creator - Last year had a successful KS campaign and owning our own gaming company now. 
4. What you do outside of gaming for fun - Windsurf, sailing & fishing! I like to gather around with friends and cook for them.
5. What's your favorite genre of music - Power / Progressive Metal, Post Rock & 80's, 90's disco! My favorite is of cource game soundtracks.
6. About your family or pets - Getting engaged soon! 2 lovely cats and small balcony soon to be turned into a rainforest.
New Q: What is your native language? - Turkish

Hoping to get involved more in time.
Cheers!

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 22, 2020, 8:52:55 AM

1. Romania, somewhere in Craiova (a pretty nice place but with noting to do at all if not 2 parks and a cinema)
2. 19
3. WELL THIS IS STRANGE,  for now i'm not doing something "for a living" but i try to make something my own, i started shamanism, healing methods and i'm just curious about anything that si visible and mostly not visible, like sound, art, "magic", so i want to make my way this way, i study even psihology and things like that
4. things that i'll love to do as a living, i consider that your job have to be your passion, and if is not possible? i'll just... go away, another place, another life, let's restart all over again, pacience was allways my strong point
5. rock and metal, all subgeneras but mostly power metal or progressive rock, but i really love classical music too and music made with "exotic" instruments, like handpans and things like that
6. well, i don't have such a good relation with my family, they just... don't respect my point of vew and they are too much binded to this rational world without emotion, too materialist for me

newQ: romanian, but i talk Italian fluend and i'm still learning to be fluent in english too

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 24, 2020, 3:46:39 PM

1. Austria, somewhere south of Vienna

2. 20

3. Still studying to become a Software developer

4. --) My actual passion is making music. I play the Piano and the Saxophone (which I play in a chapel orchestra) and I also want to learn the Guitar, (Bass)Ukulele and maybe Violin. I hope I can make music one day, that is heared by more people than just myself and some subs on YouTube xD But I'm still practicing, so it's not that good yet.

--) reading, watching Films/TV-Shows/Anime, some Sport like, skiing, snowboarding, swimming, cycling, volleyball, Tabletennis, Badminton etc.

5. That's quite a dificult answer for me. If I ahd to chosse one, I'd say "Epic Music". You know, the trailer music with full orchestra. I'd like to call it "Neo Classic". Other than that, I actually love to listen to almost  everything. Rock, Pop, Metal, Electro Swing, Jazz etc. as long as it's musically good.

6. I'm living with my parents. I have a brother and a sister (she already moved out). I had Guinepigs, but they died years ago. I wish I had a cat though. I'm a TOTAL cat person.

New Q: German. I studied Enlgish for about 9 years at school and also Latin for 4 years. Some day I'm gonna study japanese! I tell you! Don't laugh at me!

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 1, 2020, 3:53:57 PM

Damn… years lurking in this forum and never came across this one. Let's give it a go.

1. Where you live
I'm a fellow European, currently living in northern Spain, where I grew up.

2. How old you are
I'm in my late 20s.

3. What you do for a living
I study, looking to finish my formation before starting a career as a Teacher in Primary education.

4. What you do outside of gaming for fun
Read. Not as much as I used to, but I still love to lose myself in science fiction and fantasy novels. I also watch a ton of series.

5. What's your favorite genre of music
Symphonic Metal. More specifically, Nightwish. I am open to other genres though

6. About your family or pets
I do have a little critter, a cat called Otto. A friend rescued him off the streets and I took him in when they couldn't.

7: What is your native language?

I'm a native Spanish speaker, but other than English I know just a little bit of French and German I learnt in high-school.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 1, 2020, 6:56:41 PM

1. I live in Hessen, Germany, just north of Wiesbaden.

2. 22

3. Apprentice

4. I really like to do stuff with my friends, i like to play football (soccer in US) and of course spending time with my family

5. i love alternative Rock. My all-time favorite is Linkin Park

6. I'm single. I have a younger sister and a Bernese Mountain Dog.

I speak german natively, but learned English at school and from gaming and watching series and tv shows :D

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 7, 2020, 2:25:10 AM

1. Where you live

France - Bouche du Rhône

2. How old you are
19 old

Webmaster

Learning a lot about history

Rock / Rap

1 dog 

7.Native Language 

French

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 9, 2020, 10:08:33 AM

1. Vallejo, California. I'm super prideful of my town and it reinforces that when I travel and people recognize its name.

2. 20 atm, Birthday is Feb 18th.

3. Normally I'd work in non-profits and take on public speaking gigs. I've spoken on live television at CA Congress before once, even if my coworker Beck got to speak way more. I do multiple aspects from focus groups, to data collation, to tabling, etc.

4. No sure whether this counts as non-gaming, but I host a Tabletop club-thing at my college (Solano Community College). It turned into a Discord server and now I host multiple campaigns for multiple groups, with some being out-of-state and never heard of my college.
I also watch anime regularly and am up-to-date with new seasons and most of whatever they bring.

5. Not only do I circulate too fast to have a favorite music genre, I rarely listen to music at all. I'm one of those freaks who goes half a year without voluntarily listening to a song. Though I still listen to whatever comes up in my enviornment. My most recent 3 genres have been Rap, JPOP, and Classic Rock.

6. I'm pretty detached from my family for domestic reasons, but for extended family they're on extremes of the political spectrum compared to me. I mean, I don't consider myself a centrist, but they make me look like one. For immediate family, only my mom remains - no siblings either. I used to have a cat, but he was older than me - so life happened.

7. My native language is English. I know tiny bits of other languages and barely remember my 4 years of learning Spanish. I always do better with grammar than vocab for some reason.

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 10, 2020, 10:20:45 AM

Hi ! 

1. Where you live
Paris (France)

2. How old you are

Geotechnical Engineer

Collective Sports, cinema, cultural

I like some music of each type. If it makes me feel something I don't care about music genre. 

Recent or not is not a problem

My wife doesn't want me to speak about our 2 children. So I won't !

New Q: What is your native language?

French

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 10, 2020, 8:55:06 PM

Hey Guys I'm Jonas, 

the rest you'll find an answer to in the following :) 

1. I live in Berlin.

2. I'm 24yo. 

3. I used to be a nurse, now I study international emergency & catastrophe relief.

4. Hanging out with friends, visit music events, reading books, watching movies.

5. I guess I would say techno, but also different varieties of house, indie and jazz.

6. I used to have three cats. Tiger, Lucky and Freddy.

New Q: German. 

Peace & Cheers

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 14, 2020, 11:55:48 AM

Hi!

1. I live in Lyon (France)

2. I'm 46 since last month

3. I'm working in adult's formation at work

4. I'm boxing, I enjoy philosophy and astronomy.

5. Indy rock

6. I have a daughter. She's 17 years old. No cats or dogs as my wife can't bear animals.

New Q: My native langage is french

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 15, 2020, 6:01:20 PM

Hello!

I live in Los Angeles

I'm about 35-ish years old

I'm a website developer (front-end)

For fun, I like to play video games and watch streaming shows (I especially like some of the quality non-kid shows that have come out these last few years)

Don't have a favorite genre of music, but I enjoy pop, rock (current, classical and indie)

I have 1 kid and 2 cats

Native language is English

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 17, 2020, 9:20:34 AM

Hello

1.I'm from Belgium
2.36 years old

3. Process management
4. Sports
5. anything that sounds good
6. None
New Q: Dutch, also fluent in French and English

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 21, 2020, 12:27:16 PM

Hello everyone,

1. I currently live in GA USA, although I have moved alot

2. I am 34, or so they tell me

3. I am an AV Engineer for a local university

4. I imagine and design new worlds for both gaming and writing

5. I enjoy rock....particularly classic rock of the 70's and 80's....but enjoy many types of music including some rather obscure types

6. Just me and the cat....someone has to keep me in line afterall.

I am a native english speaker with basic rudementary spanish and german under my belt...although without use I fear to realise howmuch I have lost.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 25, 2020, 10:59:36 AM

Hello everyone,

1- I currently live in departement of Vosges in France

2- I'm 18, soon 19 in 3 months approximately

3- I'm a student in Engineering

4- Love Video-games especially strategic ones and also golf.

5- Loads of 70's 80's music with no particular preferences 

6- My parents + sister + cat + dog

I'm obviosly native frence speaker but also a fluent english one and i know the basics of spanish.

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 26, 2020, 9:26:54 PM

Hello, my name is Mikel, and it is great that we get to know each other a little bit better in this community. It really is a cool and loving comunity.

Jul 1, 202Ibeau

1. Where you live:

I live in beautiful Spain.

2. How old you are:
I am 20.

3. What you do for a living:
I am currently studying, but i am preparing myself to enter in the spanish army, when I finish my studies.

4. What you do outside of gaming for fun:
I really like mountaineering, and I love reading. My favoruite genre is by far filosofical, like Dostoievski or Kafka.

5. What's your favorite genre of music:
I like Heavy Metal, Trap music, Clasical music, Epic music and Opera. Like you can see, it is a pretty goddamn mess.

6. About your family or pets:
I used to have two dogs, now they are with my sister because she moved.

7: What is your native language:

I am a Native Spanish speaker, I can speak English (Not perfectly) and I can talk Vasque too.

Be safe in this covid pandemic and use a mask.

Much Love.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 27, 2020, 12:24:06 PM

1. Where do you live? SC, USA

2. How old are you? 21

3. What you do for a living? I transport patients inside the hospital for a living

4. What you do outside of gaming for fun? Probably just hanging out with my dad and helping him with stuff

5. What's your favorite genre of music? Any kind really as long as it's catchy

6. About your family or pets? I have a mom and dad with one sister, dog, and two cats.

7. What is your native language? English

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 28, 2020, 1:06:30 AM

Hi there,

1. Where you live

Currently in China

2. How old you are
About to turn 39

I am an English Teacher

I love to sing, and meet my friends for a beer or two, love martial arts too

Swing actually but I like most music

I have a wife, two daughters, two cats, and a dog

English but I speak Afrikaans, and some Mandarin too

Nice to meetchya

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 31, 2020, 5:03:14 PM

1. Where you live
Stockholm, Sweden

2. How old you are

Software developer

Loves to ride my bicycle

Metal

Lives with my two children

My native language is Swedish.
I speak English and some French

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 31, 2020, 5:22:15 PM

1: currently i live in stuttgart germany. in 2 weeks i move to virginia a little north of richmond

2: 49

3: author

4: raise my children

5. hard rock

5. getting divorced. one daughter 14 and one son from a previous relationsip that is 18 and with 2 cats

6. english but im fluent in german and "ok" in italian

at mod- former marine? if so ... semper fi!

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment