Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

so will we reache a 1000 usesers in under 2 wekks?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Apr 23, 2012, 8:09:16 AM
Sharidann wrote:
Berserk before drunk: not enough beer for the beer-bust

Berserkf after drunk: too much beer for the beer-bust!

One exception: Alderbranch, berserk anyway, as his beer is usually replaced with Cranberry Juice. smiley: smile

Actually I prefer cranberry juice to beer since I have less of a allergic reaction from that ^^.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 23, 2012, 8:07:01 AM
Berserk before drunk: not enough beer for the beer-bust

Berserkf after drunk: too much beer for the beer-bust!

One exception: Alderbranch, berserk anyway, as his beer is usually replaced with Cranberry Juice. smiley: smile

Alderbranch wrote:
We are not bloody... that happens either before or after we get drunk depending on what triggers our berserk-rage...
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 19, 2012, 12:02:02 PM
Game2Gather is the reason for this mass of Users! Its a Dream of every Gamer i think. Its my dream. THx for this!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 23, 2012, 7:05:40 PM
Is that a conehead race.I like the hologram effect.

Are we getting non humanoids at all?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 23, 2012, 6:42:14 PM
Hey folks, here's the gift I promised, it took more time than expected as we had a lot of things going on here.

Better late than never, here are 2 new screenshots from the Diplomatic View and the System Management View.

Both include a little teaser...

I also uploaded them in full quality on Facebook for those who have an account here
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 22, 2012, 3:49:41 PM
Let me guess, he loves Nightwish smiley: stickouttongue (and before you guys take the flamethrower out... I like Nightwish!)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 22, 2012, 3:27:54 PM
Sharidann wrote:
And I thought he ALREADY looked like a decorated russian officer!!!

Soon, his trademark Hawaii Shirt won't be seen at all under the weight of all the metal!!!

Well theres not enough silver or gold medals yet to make him look like a russian general... now he looks more like a teenage-angst-goth-emo-kind-of-person
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 22, 2012, 12:12:16 PM
skamaks wrote:

It took me a lot of time today, now that it's done, I'm sure I'll find some time tomorrow to make a couple of exclusive screenshots! smiley: wink

Hey Skamaks! Will you make good on your exclusive screenshot offer?

Or have they been posted somewhere else? smiley: confused

Thx!
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 20, 2012, 8:53:58 AM
And I thought he ALREADY looked like a decorated russian officer!!!

Soon, his trademark Hawaii Shirt won't be seen at all under the weight of all the metal!!!
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 20, 2012, 5:35:10 AM
Znork: you dont have all of them since a big bunch was added. smiley: smile Now you can go on another frenzy to get that second line of achievements... youll look like a decorated russian officer in notime. smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 19, 2012, 7:53:51 PM
reynanuy wrote:
That's cool enough to be worthy of celebration indeed. It wouldn't be bad at all to have a couple of screenshots to celebrate, from a beta match for example, that would be kinda of awesome. Nevertheless any dev insight on the game would be most welcome.

Cloud wrote:
Yea I wouldn't mind some eye candy or at least an update from the devs smiley: wink

Thank you all for the amazing support!!

Here's a little starter gift, we've updated the achievement system, you'll find new achievements, updated designs, and a new category called Amplitude Prestige. I'll come back to that later... smiley: stickouttongue

It took me a lot of time today, now that it's done, I'm sure I'll find some time tomorrow to make a couple of exclusive screenshots! smiley: wink

NOTE: if your achievements don't appear straight away, it sometimes take a little while before you get to see them. Don't panic smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 19, 2012, 3:48:09 PM
This game looks like my dreams came true. Ever since Master of Orion series I've waited for something like this. When I saw the trailer of Endless space I was blown away and decided to register. I'm looking forward to playing the beta ASAP. Awesome work guys, keep it going!
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 19, 2012, 10:04:08 AM
SpaceTroll wrote:
1k yersterday a before midnight (CET)... definitely worth a celebration! we'll find something to thank you guys on monday smiley: smile

Its monday midday in France... So, where is our 'thank you'? smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 17, 2012, 8:37:56 PM
YOU GUYS ROCK!

smiley: cool
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment