Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

so will we reache a 1000 usesers in under 2 wekks?

Copied to clipboard!
13 years ago
Mar 16, 2012, 9:32:22 PM
That's cool enough to be worthy of celebration indeed. It wouldn't be bad at all to have a couple of screenshots to celebrate, from a beta match for example, that would be kinda of awesome. Nevertheless any dev insight on the game would be most welcome.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 31, 2012, 1:42:25 PM
Well we'll be more on topic I'm sure as soon as we, well, have said topics smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 19, 2012, 10:03:24 AM
Steph'nie wrote:
Over 1700! \o/

Yeah and that's just the beginning. Considering the small press coverage so far the numbers are pretty impressive, with pre-ordering becoming available and trailers and previews appearing on the game sites there's going to be a wave of new people coming over.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 19, 2012, 9:58:58 AM
Raptor wrote:
Numbers, numbers...

1702 registered members, 298 more and we hit 2000!

189 threads (58 of them in the secret forum section I guess smiley: smile)

4150 posts

37 users online as we speak (wait till the new trailer and more press coverage get released!)

I can definitely say this forum is way ahead of any other upcoming 4x space game forum. And the game will blow away any possible competition!

Cheers!

Over 1700! \o/
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 19, 2012, 9:43:42 AM
Numbers, numbers...

1702 registered members, 298 more and we hit 2000!

189 threads (58 of them in the secret forum section I guess smiley: smile)

4150 posts

43 users online as we speak (wait till the new trailer and more press coverage get released!)

I can definitely say this forum is way ahead of any other upcoming 4x space game forum. And the game will blow away any possible competition!

Cheers!
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 6, 2012, 3:37:03 PM
The diplomacy screen looks great. Someone has been watching too many Star Wars prequels (nobad hint in this instance).
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 3, 2012, 6:14:17 PM
Slowhands wrote:
I don't know whether to laugh or groan..

I actually think thats funny... although im from Gothenburg in Sweden which is like the captial of bad puns here...

But a general discussion-forum would really help as well as forums later on dedicated to modding the game.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 2, 2012, 1:19:55 PM
maceman wrote:
and of course the 'Dust' bin

I don't know whether to laugh or groan..
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 1, 2012, 6:19:22 AM
Even with my "15 sec loading time" it still is not a chore to browse through the threads.

I'm sure the devs will clean up the place when there will be more threads about everything (for instance, modding should have its own sub-forum when it will be possible to mod).
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 31, 2012, 2:12:56 PM
I am sure the forums shall get more differenciated in due time, but at the moment, it is not a big issue. OK, a bit confusing for newcomers, but that is also why there are old hands around after all. smiley: smile

And keep in mind the forums went live only about three weeks ago, so I expect them to become quite more refined as time goes by. smiley: smile
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 16, 2012, 6:57:45 PM
Guyse there are now 996 user on this forum. Are we gona reache a 1000 before the end of the weekend? In this case there are now over 1000 users on this forum.

Is that not a littel cool? well i think it is.

But since we have a smal gaming comapny making a 4x scy fy game, for gaming fans.

its friday we need to start forcing the devs to give us som weekend snacks. So are there any new cool things to show us?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 31, 2012, 12:12:00 PM
Raptor wrote:
An increase of 36% in the number of members in 2 weeks! Pretty good, will be better though if a new gameplay trailer gets released smiley: wink

Then we might apply for a better forum-structure, some time. An offtopic forum, perhaps game design questions, those are the two major kind of threads we see, right now.

Every time someone new comes in, they don't read half the threads anymore and start sth. like a copy of a previous thread soon after, because the old discussions are on the, say, third page of forum threads? It is just too much to cop with for new members. ^^
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 31, 2012, 12:08:47 PM
Raptor wrote:
An increase of 36% in the number of members in 2 weeks! Pretty good, will be better though if a new gameplay trailer gets released smiley: wink

I think they are waiting for the preorder to be live, so they can go all out on the net; with a new trailer and media as well. That way they can generate the largest amount of "buzz" in the shorted span of time, plus boost preorders for the game.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 31, 2012, 7:10:42 AM
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 25, 2012, 8:22:10 PM
Becks wrote:
We can be happy, that we didn't have to click on the "like" button to see the screenshots. :-)

If so id have made sure they were downloaded... and uploaded to rapidshare or photobucket for all to see without having to visit FB...

Theres some things one can do and some things that should be avoided...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 24, 2012, 1:16:58 PM
znork wrote:
what is facebook?

We can be happy, that we didn't have to click on the "like" button to see the screenshots. :-)
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment