Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Sara makes the game too easy?

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 30, 2014, 5:55:49 AM
I dunno, I think she's too "squishy" to be considered OP, you get distracted for one second and she's done.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 29, 2014, 2:50:44 PM
I've not specifically experienced Sara as broken - but then again, I use the strategy of planting neurostun modules on the path to the elevator: essentially every crystal carrier becomes Sara; mobs are just too slow to be much of a bother.

Admittedly, that costs industry - but that is a manageable problem.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 29, 2014, 2:08:02 PM
I think Sara is broken, her speed, dmg, abilities...

Start a game with her look very easier and u can aply some very powerfull strategies.

Btw, her mobility allow u to do a lot of mistakes.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 28, 2014, 5:44:42 PM
i always take sara for operading with big moduls and her ability to repair and to take the cristal because of speed but in my last 2 games i select the guy from the 2 new heros he isnt as fast as sara but almoust its enough and hes powerful
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 28, 2014, 10:36:19 AM
I see little to no differences in keeping her alive vs. keeping other squishy melee-heros alive.

Her speed-advantage, however, is extremely noticeable.

If I was to nerf her, I'd nerf her WIT because that way she could still shine in her core-advantage but would lose some of her overall versatility.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 27, 2014, 8:38:06 PM
Yea, on very easy Sera's speed is really helpful since she can assist the other heroes fast and she can retreat without fear but in easy its hard to keep ger alive that much and using her is even harder but if you can manage she can help a lot.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 27, 2014, 2:30:38 PM
Keeping her alive long enough to blossom can be problematic on the second difficulty!

Damage tends to spike suddenly, and if you don't wield Sara like a scalpel she shatters like glass.

That said, on the first game I won I chose Sara and DV8.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment