Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Has anyone actually completed this game? Honestly, really? Is it actually possible?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jan 5, 2015, 1:24:05 PM
Getting back to the original question: Yes, its possible. Not very easy, despite the difficulty settings indicating so, but you can win.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 5, 2015, 10:02:13 AM
Wolflyn wrote:
Even the drill pod has an exit, granted it's 999 floors away, but it's there...

(Aye, tearing through 999 floors, even on very easy, is proving to be a lengthy if fun, challenge, assuming I make it past floor 42 anyway...

Just so you wont be disappointed: I lobbied for an achievement but the devs refused to put it in. They say it would be too evil for poor completionists :P
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 5, 2015, 9:57:24 AM
Hi,

Rancor's answer is right: it's technically complex to create a real infinite pod. But if you can reach the floor 900 for example (without cheating ^^), we will increase the limit smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 5, 2015, 5:32:01 AM
Rancor wrote:
from the descriptions I've read - the drill pods' actual information as seen by the programmers (or modders) - however you'd like to put it,

it a floor restriction of 999

Aye pretty much, so while technically "winnable" surviving 999 rooms is highly.... Unlikely. (But still a lot of fun trying! Floor 58 and counting!)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 4, 2015, 10:25:21 PM
from the descriptions I've read - the drill pods' actual information as seen by the programmers (or modders) - however you'd like to put it,

it a floor restriction of 999 since adding an endless marker isn't as easy to program. or rather... by putting the limit at 999 you can use the very same programming as the rest of the pods without adding anything new.

but don't take my word for it, I'm a noob when it comes to programming and modding. worse than that perhaps...
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 3, 2015, 8:44:37 PM
Holy.Death wrote:
Yes, number of floors is limited (unless you take a special pod where there is no exit).

Even the drill pod has an exit, granted it's 999 floors away, but it's there...

(Aye, tearing through 999 floors, even on very easy, is proving to be a lengthy if fun, challenge, assuming I make it past floor 42 anyway...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 3, 2015, 8:37:24 AM
Yes, number of floors is limited (unless you take a special pod where there is no exit).
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment