Chef Nanor
Professor Josh 'Ntello
Mizi Kurtiz
Kreyang
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Nov 13, 2014, 3:43:06 AM
tough call between Warden Mormish and Lady Joleri Tulak (voted Joleri). Sara/Samus is right behind. Don't really like Gork, Skroig, or Opbot. Haven't found or used much yet: Troe, Golgy, Chef, Krey, Elise, and Josh.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 18, 2015, 7:57:03 AM
Someone fast to run with the crystal. Someone witty to have stockpiled resources on previous levels. A couple of toughs to buy the other two time.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 16, 2015, 9:25:52 PM
I am struggling with the 12 floor. What's the best hero combination to help my actually pass it?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 16, 2015, 7:59:37 PM
Rancor wrote:
I almost always play with random characters for some chaos effect.

The best way to play when you play just for fun. And fun is what games should be all about smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 16, 2015, 7:20:35 PM
I put down my vote, but I like so many of them that if I had to vote again... it would likely be a different choice.

it all depends on how you feel like playing. then again - thinking of it now, I almost always play with random characters for some chaos effect.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jul 27, 2015, 10:57:25 AM
Skarnor wrote:
I was going to pick my favorite, then I realized looking at the list torn there are many I like a lot and feel are strong. The most ironic thing about it, is the ones I feel are really neat and strong have no votes or are far behind the lead!

One could say that is a testament to the diversity of the characters and the way you can use them.

Max's pilfer makes a world of difference at higher levels. Especially when it gets to +2 or 3. Endless science helps a load right off the bat. And he is all around pretty darn good.

Chef Nanor's ability can make a difficult wave easy, especially if you spend science to pop it twice.

Josh Ntello's ability to give everyone wit makes your operators so much more efficient and his abilities to help others in other rooms is awesome

Kreyang's winter can make a world of difference when you have a long line of mobs running across a lot of modules, not to mention let you respond faster. This ability + chef's has allowed me to wipe out entire waves when i had no business to.

And of course Elise's ability to be defensive in a choke point, while operating, and using abilities to wipe out tons of mobs in the room with her make her awesome in my book (and apparently others by looking at the poll). She was instrumental in a floor 12 run to the lift when I was out of resources and thought for sure I was a cooked goose, so she has a special place in my heart

I really want to like Sara and Golgy and especially like Golgy's style, but I have had poor luck with both so far. Clearly I need to sharpen my skills with them as they seem very popular with others.

I think overall my favorite has to be max because he is well rounded and seems to be such a difference maker between pilfer and endless science.

*note - to date I have played only 4 games single player. 1 on very easy and 3 on easy. And I have played 21 "games" multiplayer co-op with my better half. I put games in " because while we have straight out lost about 5, the rest have been disconnects or having to quit due to inability to save. My views are probably skewed on this.

*edit. I ended up voting. and my games I mentioned are since release. I have played lots of beta across different version #s

Exactly this...

Max is the only hero i pick systematically (unless testing something new) on most pods.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jul 7, 2015, 5:35:10 PM
Golgy and skroig are really good, their abilities, just makes the game worth playing.

But Deena and mormish, they are slow, bad abilities, bad equips slots.

Kreyang is good, for first run, but its too average, nothing exceptional.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 15, 2014, 11:16:31 PM
Why aren't there any minorities?

...Oh wait I see it now. Chef Nanor is an African non cis. (sarcasm)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 15, 2014, 6:10:50 PM
Hard to pick just one favorite, but I really like Chef Nanor for his ability to damage all enemies and get more dust from them. Only downside is that he isn't any good with modules but not everyone needs to be.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 15, 2014, 4:01:05 AM
Whaaaat- no opbot love? The guy is the invisible mascot of amplitude! And is rad. I'll show you love, over-enthusiastic murder machine.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 13, 2014, 11:55:58 PM
Rakya is awesome! Good at operating and good on defense.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 13, 2014, 11:37:19 PM
My favorite is Rakya, but shes one of the worst chars to play. Max is the best.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 13, 2014, 10:58:23 AM
The Mizi love surprises me. I loath that hero smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 13, 2014, 9:03:52 AM
Mizi Kurtiz, she is my fav though she lacks a weapon slot she has some real good abilities for clearing a room of enemies
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 7, 2014, 11:14:12 PM
I had to pick Troe; he's really tiny, yet wields a huge sword. Second fave has to be Skroig though, he's just awesome and I like his abilities.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 7, 2014, 8:26:13 PM
Elise with a good weapon and any of the +repair items is a one woman wave clearer when you Engage Turtle Mode to gather a big group and then Shrapnellizer them. She scales well past 10 to boot so she's relevant the entire game.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 7, 2014, 1:35:28 AM
I was going to pick my favorite, then I realized looking at the list torn there are many I like a lot and feel are strong. The most ironic thing about it, is the ones I feel are really neat and strong have no votes or are far behind the lead!

One could say that is a testament to the diversity of the characters and the way you can use them.

Max's pilfer makes a world of difference at higher levels. Especially when it gets to +2 or 3. Endless science helps a load right off the bat. And he is all around pretty darn good.

Chef Nanor's ability can make a difficult wave easy, especially if you spend science to pop it twice.

Josh Ntello's ability to give everyone wit makes your operators so much more efficient and his abilities to help others in other rooms is awesome

Kreyang's winter can make a world of difference when you have a long line of mobs running across a lot of modules, not to mention let you respond faster. This ability + chef's has allowed me to wipe out entire waves when i had no business to.

And of course Elise's ability to be defensive in a choke point, while operating, and using abilities to wipe out tons of mobs in the room with her make her awesome in my book (and apparently others by looking at the poll). She was instrumental in a floor 12 run to the lift when I was out of resources and thought for sure I was a cooked goose, so she has a special place in my heart

I really want to like Sara and Golgy and especially like Golgy's style, but I have had poor luck with both so far. Clearly I need to sharpen my skills with them as they seem very popular with others.

I think overall my favorite has to be max because he is well rounded and seems to be such a difference maker between pilfer and endless science.

*note - to date I have played only 4 games single player. 1 on very easy and 3 on easy. And I have played 21 "games" multiplayer co-op with my better half. I put games in " because while we have straight out lost about 5, the rest have been disconnects or having to quit due to inability to save. My views are probably skewed on this.

*edit. I ended up voting. and my games I mentioned are since release. I have played lots of beta across different version #s
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment