Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

The Art of Dungeon of the Endless

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 16, 2014, 12:25:18 AM
Yeah, retro FTW. It reminds me of old times with cannon fodder, ultima or dungeon master. Art is good, but we need more variable ost's to with it.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 11, 2014, 3:29:37 PM
Xeroeth wrote:
Yeah, retro FTW. It reminds me of old times with cannon fodder, ultima or dungeon master. Art is good, but we need more variable ost's to with it.

Variable OST FTL-Like would be awesome but in that case we should divide into exploring phase/crystal phase. We all know how crystal phase should sound, stress and panic and all that.

Exploring Phase: Preparation Phase/Door Phase

Preparation Phase could be the level soundtrack (quiet) (would be nice to have one for each level type: lab,crypt,sewers,et).

Door Phase depends on your luck, monsters? (aggressive level soundtrack?) a reward? (Ill just put it like: add good vibe to the level soundtrack/remove mysterious/sombre vibe :P) and what else?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 11, 2014, 6:41:52 PM
I love the art style, it is really great!

The only thing disturbing me are the moving turrets.

It looks a bit messy and ruins the overall art style in the game.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 19, 2013, 7:17:58 PM
There are 6000 for the heroes. I am amaze that someone could spent timing making something that going to look so small on a screen. I would like to say Congratulations to them.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 10, 2013, 7:55:55 PM
I'm trying to like it, but it just not happening. I don't get the throwback to the 8 bit or 16 bit or whatever. The other game looks a lot more promising.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 10, 2013, 8:11:56 PM
Nasarog wrote:
I'm trying to like it, but it just not happening. I don't get the throwback to the 8 bit or 16 bit or whatever. The other game looks a lot more promising.
The game goes more for the casual approach and is about having fun - no strings attached. And I'm positive it'll do just great in that. smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 10, 2013, 10:20:45 PM
From someone who practically grew up on 8/16 bit games exclusively, this looks Very promising. *Nostalgia Overload*
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 10, 2013, 10:28:59 PM
I'd definitely get it if it came out on tablets, but not PC (pleeease tell me it comes on tablets).
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 13, 2013, 2:03:12 AM
Mansen wrote:
This is a Dungeon Keeper style game, not a roguelike? Oh my gosh! smiley: redface

It's rather a mixture of roguelike and tower defense. No Horny and no raising monsters, though.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment