Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

The Art of Dungeon of the Endless

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Sep 13, 2013, 7:46:22 AM
Nosferatiel wrote:
It's rather a mixture of roguelike and tower defense. No Horny and no raising monsters, though.

you left out mistresses too. smiley: stickouttongue

DarkMeph
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 13, 2013, 8:05:29 AM
Nosferatiel wrote:
It's rather a mixture of roguelike and tower defense. No Horny and no raising monsters, though.

Pfeh - Close enough. As long as I get to slap around small minions. smiley: kiss
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 13, 2013, 8:28:17 AM
Mansen wrote:
Pfeh - Close enough. As long as I get to slap around small minions. smiley: kiss
Not on Friday though !

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 16, 2013, 9:41:48 AM
DarkMeph wrote:
I might just get it for the artwork alone.

DarkMeph
Yeah - it looks very appealing ^^
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Oct 19, 2013, 9:35:42 AM
Dat pixel art :3

The screenshots remind me of "Legend of Dungeon", in case anybody has seen it at Steam. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 10, 2013, 3:53:24 PM
Hi everyone,

In case you missed the screenshots, I will publish them in this thread: smiley: cool

SCREENSHOTS

ART

MISC

HEROES

NPCs

MODULES

0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 10, 2013, 9:14:21 PM
This art gets me excited; I think Ill probably nest myself here in the DoTE forum section for now.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 17, 2013, 8:18:07 AM
I hope we will meet Samus or join her!

Don't risk a lawsuit with Nintendo lol , but I just hoped cross this type of arm-gun character during the game (ex:Cobra). smiley: redface With your pixel art touch, I'm sure it would be great!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 17, 2013, 6:45:44 PM
Baarfind wrote:
I hope we will meet Samus or join her!

Don't risk a lawsuit with Nintendo lol , but I just hoped cross this type of arm-gun character during the game (ex:Cobra). smiley: redface With your pixel art touch, I'm sure it would be great!

I made myself a profile pic similar to the art style of Dungeon of The Endless, in fact I accidentally spent most of my free time yesterday doing it rather than doing school work - oops.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 17, 2013, 7:37:32 PM
Well, seeing as Sara Numas is basically Samus Aran backwards with the last letters switched, I half-expect to see one of her skills be the gaining of the Power Suit. Think that would be the coolest thing.

Also, I wonder if that massive bug thing might be some kind of a boss? Yay massive slugs truckin' for your crystal? Seems intense, I like it.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 18, 2013, 6:36:51 PM
As soon as I saw this game I became really excited with it. The graphics are just incredible (it's the main reason that made me buy the game), and the strange mix of turns and real-time may seem at first a bit strange, but as you play it you get it really quick. Keep up the good work!

Btw, it would be cool to have a character similar to Ripley or Vasquez, from the Alien movies, with some ability that let her use the radar to follow the monsters on the unlit rooms smiley: wink
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 19, 2013, 3:51:47 AM
Digitalhawk96 wrote:
I accidentally spent most of my free time yesterday doing it rather than doing school work - oops.

I've had exams all week smiley: stickouttongue

I do like the way the 'turns' are set up. It keeps everything moving while not having the same bulkiness as clicking an end turn button.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 20, 2013, 3:28:14 AM
I've only spent a few hours in it so far, but am loving it. The mix of strategy and action are just right to relax for a bit, before, oh, loading up a certain Endless grand strategy... smiley: wink Jokes aside, the comparison to Dungeon Keeper seems pretty apt, it also reminds me a bit of an old roguelike that I forget the name of, came out on the PowerMac I think - You were a miner in space and your crew got lost on an uncharted world; the sense of exploration was cool, but the art and fun level of DotE seems to blow it out of the water. Now, I only hope there's some way to 'unlock' the merchant's pug as a playable character. :P
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 20, 2013, 3:31:38 PM
Lulz! wrote:
Well, seeing as Sara Numas is basically Samus Aran backwards with the last letters switched

Yeah, yeah, I noticed it! (& some sound effect are like Super Metroid.) But she has a sword, & for the child in my head Samus is a big Arm gun before a woman! smiley: stickouttongue

Cobra like with the psychogun excites me as well.

Lulz! wrote:
Also, I wonder if that massive bug thing might be some kind of a boss? Yay massive slugs truckin' for your crystal? Seems intense, I like it.

Agree! Maybe it's just the baby...
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 30, 2013, 6:48:06 AM
I absolutely love the art and sound direction of this game... I've played through the alpha a good few times, and I can't get enough! I just love this game in general smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment