Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[DotE] Steam Achievement Creation Contest

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Sep 22, 2014, 1:28:26 PM
No cowards allowed - Use only defensive modules and no attacking turrets

Barehands - Finish the dungeon building only major modules and laser minor modules.

No dust left - Finish the dungeon cleaning every room possible

Real plague - Finish the dungeon and have 1 hero who died on every floor

The way they die, it's fascinating - Finish the dungeon while one of your hero killed no creature

Papa Beaver - Finish the dungeon with only one hero, who was on the initial team

CHOKE ON IT !!! - Finish the dungeon having your team with the maximum levels, all inventory filled, every major and minor module unlocked and with the maximum level

Run forrest ! - Finish the first floor without killing any monsters (this one is either very hard or impossible smiley: stickouttongue)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 20, 2014, 8:41:50 AM
Thank you melkathi for telling me about this contest! Here's my suggestions:

Reckless Rhino – Allow 10 doors to be opened by a single Rhino Rider

Lights Out! – Complete a floor without powering a single room

Lone Survivor – Lose three heroes during the Crystal Phase

Friendly Fire – Lose a hero to a Seblaster Module

Supply Chain Management – Complete the game losing every Merchant found

Everything Must Go! – Complete the game buying all items from each Merchant found

Under Cover of Darkness - Complete the game doing zero damage from heroes in powered rooms, module damage is okay.

Near Death Experience – Heal a hero at 1 HP with food
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 20, 2014, 3:40:12 PM
Power to the People - On the last floor have every room with Major Slots be powered. Have every room powered on a floor.

King of the Hill - Clear 25 monster waves in one room. Kill all monsters in only one room [untilyoureachthenextfloor].

I want to believe! - Pass only unpowered rooms during the Crystal Phase. [ononefloor]

Flawless Crystal - Complete the game without getting the Crystal hurt once.

I'm in for the Dust! - Sell items only for Dust until you made 100 out of it. [assumofthecurrentgame]

Is he coming? - While waves are incoming let everyone at the exit wait for the Crystal-Bearer a minute. Let all the other heroes wait at the exit for at least a minute [duringCrystalPhase].

It's fine, I'm just... okay, run! - Go straight for the Crystal Phase while four or more waves are incoming and still make it though. [tothenextlevel]

I know how to count! - Complete the research of up to five Modules only by opening the last door each time. [foronegame]

It's harder as you think first because lots of achievements can get pretty easy if you just have an all-lights-on floor. smiley: small
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 20, 2014, 3:55:19 PM
Oooh, shiny Acquire 200 dust in 1 level.

You're no good to me dead . Heal a hero 8 times in one turn.

My spider senses are tingling Find an extra 20 Dust with her ability in one playthrough (I don't know if this is an accurate amount, though)

Sister of....mercy? As Mizi Kutiz, kill 150 monsters in one play through.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 20, 2014, 8:07:27 PM
I must carry on- Have 3 of your first 4 heroes die and have your remaining hero live to see victory. (Dismissing a hero does not count)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 20, 2014, 10:17:51 PM
Hardy Survivors-Fight 35 monsters and survive the encounter

Still Kicking-One of your heroes must survive 5 fights with hp under 20%

No time to Waste-Get the Crystal to the exit under 8 seconds

Who needs a Mirror?-Have 5 enemies attack holohero at the same time

Tactician-Survive till Floor 5 with only your 2 starting heroes

Leave No Heroes Behind-All Heroes that you encounter during your playthrough must survive.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 21, 2014, 1:19:48 PM
Is This Really Tower Defense - Survive 100 waves during a single play-through during crystal phase (set appropriate number)

They Just Keep On Coming - Destroy 500 enemies during a single play-through during crystal phase (set appropriate number)

Is This For Me - Loot 5 Chests on a single level while finishing the level with at-least 3 Heroes (set appropriate chest numbers)

Glutton for Punishment - Regenerate 1000 health during a single turn using no food (set appropriate number)

Obscurity - Loot that same item 3 Times during a single play-through (set appropriate number)

Clean Underwear - Rescue a lone Hero from death defending a powered module room from 4 rooms away (set appropriate number)

Bull Rush - Send your Heroes to attack the Rhino Rider, before it breaks the door

Endless Envelopment - Send your Heroes to attack and clear a new room from two different doors (pincer) 20 times during a single play-through (set appropriate number)

apparently that is 8, personally wouldn't mind seeing everyone listed in this thread to be implemented
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 21, 2014, 4:27:13 PM
A dream team - Win a game with Sarah, Max, Opbot and Gork.

No fear! - Get the Crystal to the exit with Elise without medical assistance.

No creature is allowed! - Kill 100 creatures with one room of seven seblaster.

En français:

Une équipe de rêve - Gagner une partie avec Sarah, Max, Opbot et Gork.

Même pas peur ! - Sortir le Crystal d’un niveau avec Elise sans lui apporter d'assistance médicale.

Aucune créature n’est autorisée ! - Tuer 100 créatures grâce à une pièce équipée de sept seblaster.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 22, 2014, 1:01:55 PM
Dungeon of the Headless : Complete the game only with heroes you have recruited inside the dungeon left alive.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 20, 2014, 6:26:05 AM
melkathi wrote:
odomi2 wrote:
RTS Demigod - win a game without using pause option.

That one seems to be already on their list.

At least the XML lists this:

LocalAchievementDefinition Name="SPRINTER" StatisticName="PAUSE_USES_NEGATIVE"

Apparently, this achievement is required to unlock secret non-announced pod smiley: wink its not in game yet, but it description already there.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 22, 2014, 1:38:14 PM
Tavrox wrote:

Run forrest ! - Finish the first floor without killing any monsters (this one is either very hard or impossible smiley: stickouttongue)

It is impossible smiley: smile

You will have at least one wave of monsters by the third door. The exit wont spawn until after the 12th(?) door. You can't pick up the crystal until you find the exit. So you will have monsters attacking the crystal and damaging it for maybe 10 doors. Add to that that you will be losing dust all the while because of your attacks, leaving more rooms unpowered and thus providing you with fewer resources but large waves... Even if the crystal survives to the point where you run for the exit, you wont have the food anymore to heal your heroes.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 22, 2014, 6:52:29 PM
Founder's Pack - Win a game using only Josh 'Ntello and Kreyang.

One too many - Win a game opening all doors but one.

I'm the Keymaster, are you the Gatekeeper? - Win a game while opening doors with a single hero.

Bot is OP, nerf plz - Win a game using only Opbot DV8.

OMG! They killed Kenny! - Have the same hero die twice in a single (non-Refreezerator?) game.

T'was but a flesh wound - Win the (non-Refreezerator?) game with a hero that died in the same game.

Now that's just mean... - Lose by dying with the crystal, in the exit room, on the last floor.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 22, 2014, 6:56:07 PM
Femme Fatale - have a full squad of females

Camper - Stay in the exit room for one minute without taking damage

Danger Zone - Get at least 5x for opening doors

Because I'm Icey - Have a full team of fully equipped heroes (All item spaces occupied)

The Fifth Angel - Kill 500 Minor Module Mobs (the octohedron crystal mos)

Never Say Die - Win after loosing 5 Heroes in the dungeon

The Industrial Age - Have twice as much Industry per turn as you have Science/turn and Food/turn combined combined

Risky Business - Use a Dust Converter 10 times
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 22, 2014, 7:55:50 PM
Billy's Last Stand (or Billy lets go !) - Lost a melee hero (voluntary or not) in the room before to allow the crystal escape (any floor)

Towers vs. Monsters - Beat one or somes waves (define by dev) with only towers

MARCO... - Discover all rooms and the escape one in last

...POLO - Discover the escape room with only unpowered rooms between the crystal and the exit of the floor (auto-powered rooms don't count)

Allons-y ! - Bring the crystal to the escape room with the rest of the crew already in the exit room

This C4k3 taste li(k)e chicken - Eat your first feast table (or a certain number)

For those who don't understand the first reference, it's about a scene in Predator 1 where Billy wants to face the predator, leaving his squad escaping.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 23, 2014, 11:01:17 AM
I close the submissions, thank you to all of you for your participation.smiley: smile

We will now look your ideas.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 25, 2014, 6:02:23 PM
The Away Team - Complete a floor with 4 team members and none of them operating any major modules when a door opens.

Girl Power - Complete the dungeon with 4 female characters.

No Girls Allowed - Complete the dungeon with 4 male characters.

Humans Are Over Rated - Complete the dungeon with only non-human members

Cunningly Brutal - Have Gork carry the crystal to the exit and live.

The Original Bounty Hunter - Complete the dungeon without leveling Sara above lvl 6. (The level required can be changed depend on what you guys think, not sure what level would be best)

The Nerd Herd - Have 3 team members operating modules without leaving their respective rooms for 20 doors straight.

Opbot will return in Endless Legend - Start with Opbot and have him survive the entire dungeon.

EDIT: DAMNIT.

Derp on my part. My own fault for findiing out so late :P
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 25, 2014, 6:33:40 PM
Jaranu wrote:

Nah, someone forgot to lock the thread smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 26, 2014, 8:15:16 AM
Jaranu wrote:

And you got good ideas!

melkathi wrote:
Nah, someone forgot to lock the thread

I hope that you are not thinking about me right? smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 19, 2014, 6:08:05 PM
I haven't played for a while, I hope these fit the rules

Occupied! - Never have two heroes in the same room (except starting room) and win the floor.

Dangerous game - Kill 15 enemies in the starting room in the same floor, and win the floor.

Team uniform - Have 4 heroes with the same item equipped at the same time.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 19, 2014, 2:21:37 PM
The Great Escape - Beat the game having used only Prisoner heroes

Chain Smoker - Have Rakya use Health Warning 3 times in the same turn.

One for All and All for One - Beat the game with only sword wielding heroes.

A Dungeon of Ice and Fire - Have both Winter Just Came and Hellfire active at the same time.

Yellow Brick Road - In the crystal phase have only the direct route to the exit powered.

If I die, eat me - Have a hero die while all remaining heroes have Soylent Green.

Better you than me - Have a hero use Skulker during combat with another hero present in the room.

Just Say No - Win an infirmary game without ever equiping a drug item.

Unbeatable Duo - Win the Escape Pod without recruiting additional heroes

Come back! We need you! - Recruit a hero you previously dismissed in this dungeon.

Disclaimer: Entries subject to change.
0Send private message
Comment