Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[DotE] GDD 2 - OVERVIEW

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Sep 25, 2013, 9:49:26 PM
InFlamesWeTrust wrote:
Oh Nos, I was being cryptic and wanted them to work it out! You had to spoil it smiley: stickouttongue

Stay quiet and you may get a Currywurst next Gamescom. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 25, 2013, 9:45:29 PM
Oh Nos, I was being cryptic and wanted them to work it out! You had to spoil it smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 25, 2013, 9:42:50 PM
ximulator wrote:
I have so many questions on how exactly the mechanics and production will work with the pacing of the game, but these will probably be answered in later posts.

Will the crystal produce FIS in realtime? If so does this mean the FIDS are stored in a flat amount? Or will the production tick every time you open a door?

Will the waves also ONLY be triggered by opening a door?

For the first question: No, so far it produces FIS whenever a door is opened.

For the second question, as far as I understood, opening a door OR carrying the crystal around end up in enemies spawning. Why then carry the crystal? That's for another gdd to explain. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 25, 2013, 7:57:19 PM
Well if you think about it logically, what does opening a door liken to in a 4x?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 25, 2013, 5:27:25 PM
ximulator wrote:
I have so many questions on how exactly the mechanics and production will work with the pacing of the game, but these will probably be answered in later posts.

Will the crystal produce FIS in realtime? If so does this mean the FIDS are stored in a flat amount? Or will the production tick every time you open a door?

Well, these two would be currently the most interesting questions for me too. lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
Sep 25, 2013, 5:06:14 PM

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment