Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[G2G] Creation Contest - The Next DotE Hero [BIOGRAPHY]

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Feb 13, 2015, 6:29:50 AM
Alright, I'm gonna go ahead and try my hand at this!

Biography & Archetype

Name: Lustra Cacof’Ny

Race: Silic

Biography: The power of Dust set off a widespread corruption to the collective consciousness of the Silics, but unlike Its greater parts, Lustra welcomed the shattering of Its kind. Amidst the chaos, The Anomaly broke cleanly from Its kin and swore It would never again harmonize with the collective.

With time, Lustra learned to bond with the Dust – at first a volatile and dangerous connection – but with temperance and tenacity, the bond became second nature, and a powerful tool in Its trained and precise possession. Now, It wanders the depths of Aurigan ruins in search of ways to expand Its power; researching Endless artifacts and hoarding ever more Dust, and if It can smash a few fellow Silics into unrecognizable piles of crystal shards along the way, all the better.

Personality:

- Fey (Fragmented perceptions brought on by partial remaining bond with Silic-kind)

- Denial (Willfully ignores and rejects any and all connection to Silics, insists It is an anomaly, the only of Its kind)

Composition: Normal

Weapon: Gun (refracts weapon firepower through body to create projectiles similar in function to Silic Zoner fire)

(Bonus) Recruitment Quotes:

“Hey, if I tag along can I have that Crystal after you're done with it?”

“No I’m not one of those blasted crystal goons, do I sound like a brainwashed hunk of rock to you?!”
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 16, 2015, 1:31:10 AM
Name: Xernon the Shadow

Race: Necrophage

Biography:

Xernon left the Necrophages after maturing, as he wanted to explore the worlds of the Endless Universe, however, for reasons unknown even to him, his brethren tried to stop him, leading him to become a master fighter with all weapons, as he had to defend himself with whatever he could get his hands on. The various encounters with his brethren trying to kill him to stop him leaving led him to never trust anybody or everything again, Necrophage or not. With his lack of trust and newfound combat skills, he became an assassin. He was on his way to his next contract in the Auriga system, on the prison hulk, pretending to be a prisoner, and found himself crash landing. Upon waking, he found himself on on Auriga, where his brethren were fighting the survivors, including him. With this new fight, Xernon’s memories reignite, and he finds himself prioritizing killing his Necromorph brothers when fighting to survive the dungeon.

Personality Traits:

Prioritizes Necrophage enemies,

Questions everyone’s motives, but only to himself

Composition: Very fast, hits hard, but low health (he is an assassin after all)

Weapon: Spear, or any weapon if possible
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 16, 2015, 11:08:02 AM
Hello everyone,

This is the end of the contest! Thank you for your submissions, we will get back to you soon. smiley: smile

Cheers,
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 16, 2015, 11:01:02 AM
Name- # 754678

Race- Machine

gender- none

# 754678 is a big guy, a big sleepy guy. He likes sleeping on the job, on long walks to the beach, but he was only meant to guard a door. so guarding to him means sleeping in front of the door hoping no one is small enough to walk past. Usually it meant someone did, since half of the next shift's job consisted of trying to wake it up.

composition- strong

traits- sleepy/quiet

YOUR SUBMISSION

Your submission must include all the following elements:

weapon-spear
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 16, 2015, 9:41:42 AM
If my count is correct 112 entries and an hour to go...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 16, 2015, 8:39:33 AM
Name: Teddy Truman

Race: Humano

Bio: Teddy isn't quite sure how he made it onto the ship, but records indicate he made it into the brig on account of vast quantities of psychedelics in his bloodstream and something about assault. The last thing he remembers is a particularly hazy night in Vegas culminating in what was probably an arms deal. Teddy is pretty sure the whole thing is an extremely elaborate practical joke, but is less sure who he managed to upset who had enough cash to crash a prison ship into an alien planet just to mess with him. Teddy, however, is an eternal optimist, and isn't about to let this mystery, or the looming threat of a violent and painful death lightyears from home, harsh his positive vibes.

Traits: Apathetic, zen/mellow/whatever dude

Composition: Weak

Weapon: Machine Gun

Name: Apex Beedis

Race: Silic

Bio: As a young crystal man-boy, Apex Beedis, hero of every generation, greatest warrior in all Aurega, wanted to be the strongest fighter ace who ever lived. His dreams were crushed along with his body as punishment for his heinous crimes, and he was shipped off aboard the Success in a small crate. His months-long recovery cost him his color vision, forever disqualifying him from being the greatest ace who ever lived. He has decided that he should instead become the greatest prison ship crash survivor who ever lived, and will prove his worth in the ring of honor like a true man boy-crystal.

Traits: Ambitious, Violent

Composition: Strong

Weapon: Sword
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 16, 2015, 6:36:14 AM
Name: ATTACK DRONE 41 "Gato"

Race: Machine

Bio: Gato was originally commissioned by the enigmatic and short-lived Parasol Corp to serve as a guard in their clandestine underground research facility. When the product of a highly dangerous and ethically questionable biological experiment broke free and obliterated 90 percent of on-site staff, Gato was alone and out of a job. Fortunately, a nearby clinic had a mysterious influx of patients suffering from severe burns and broken bones; Gato was able to able to snatch a position working as the hospital chaplain. Unfortunately, the hospital was soon assailed by an armed group who, with the practical application of modern firearms, murdered everyone on-site. Except Gato. Gato was extolling the virtues of a vague creator-figure to a sleeping patient when a man burst in and killed said patient. Gato then vowed divine vengeance, achieving it shortly after. Two months and an unsuccessful plea for six dozen counts of self defense later, he had landed himself a cozy cell on the Success.

Personality Traits: Devout, Personable

Composition: Strong

Weapon: Machine Gun

Name: Regan Babyblues

Race: Vaulter

Bio: Famous throughout his home system as the first - but certainly not last - musical space-president, Regan Babyblues sprang into his musical career as a lounge singer shortly after his inauguration into the Space Oval Office with the release of the hit album "Live From Across the Aisle". This unprecedented success compelled President Babyblues to continue writing music at the expense of his political career, handing off the presidential duties to his trusty VP, Cool Vin Cabbage. Regan was scheduled to debut his latest album, "Bipartisan Blues," aboard the Success, but the concert was cut short when the prison ship began breaking up into innumerable pieces. He leapt into an escape pod with a couple of prisoners hoping that they'd be cats as cool as himself, and set off into Auriga's Exosphere.

Personality Traits: Suave, Poor decision-making skills

Weapon: Gun

Name: Cyber Wolf

Bio: Cyber Wolf - formerly known as Angseth - was once a brave mercenary, travelling the stars dishing out justice to intergalactic criminals. On one fateful mission, she jumped on a live grenade in a desperate attempt to save a trusted client. Fortunately she was revived, using what is known in medical circles as "the five-second rule of brain transfers." Of course, there is always a caveat with this sort of thing, and in Angseth's case, the only spare body lying around was robotic. Never one to let the details bog her down, she resumed her mercenary work the moment the operation was completed. It was a fairly standard job, a simple one to get her back into the swing of things: standing guard on the prison ship Success. Three months was her station there, during which she was mocked by the other robotic staff for being "uptight," and "dog-shaped." It was during this time she earned her alias, Cyber Wolf.

Personality Traits: Perpetual chip on her shoulder, proud

0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 16, 2015, 2:54:04 AM
Name: Jarrad "Plague Doctor"

Biography: Doctor jarrad had a good life, family, friends and a job in a reputable laboratory. In one day an accident released some mixtures in the laboratory the site was put in quarantine all were checked and the results had show nothing. Jarrad returned home and continued his life. Three days later, his family and his friends his parents became ill with symptoms not seen before, the city that lived appeared equal cases.The sick died in a question of days it was noted that the infected had contact with Jarrad before becoming ill. Tests was conducted on him and found that substances released into the air changed him making his body a producer of bacteria and viruses. He was arrested and prepare to take him to an installation to conduct further testing, sent on a ship prison. He awaits his fate his soul broken, his life destroyed contained in an anti-contamination clothing that strangely resembles something old and a mask with a beak covers his face an old model or perhaps a joke of fate

Traits: Depressive Isolationist

Composition:Normal( Or a lot of life but cannot regenerate )

Weapon:Sword (A scalpel)

Basically a new time plague doctor actually a reversible plague doctor the clothes is not for his protection but for the others every hit he take he damage the entire team and the enemies a sword of two edges

Sorry for the english is not my primary language any grammar errors please report
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 16, 2015, 2:45:57 AM
Name: Gefreki (Combine names of Odin's wolves)

Race: Jotus

Bio: Gefreki used to be favourite pet of clan's leader. Life in luxury made him fat but not weak- only toughest pets were able to survive wild hunts organized by clan leader. But he couldn't stop thinking about all very nice things (jewelry and such) clan leader had. So he had started to take hem for himself. Sadly, only one of his heads had poker face. Long story short, he managed to get away from furious leader's hunt, losing all his fat he was so proud of. Then he was captured by necrophages but somehow managed to EAT his way out of the hive(and regain precious fat!)

Traits: Greedy, Gluttonous

Composition: Heavy

Weapon: Spear or sword
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 16, 2015, 2:34:15 AM
No... you know what? I leave that like that, they can choose the biography if they pick him... I doubt he will win still, cause he is missing the biography and its kinda lame from me to leave it without it... but I'll give my all hearth and trust for the Marrliann & Großßetron!...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 13, 2015, 6:00:06 AM
Name - Kria Gin

Race - Vaulter

Gender - Female

Personality - Calm (possibly insane)

Composition - Normal

Weapon - Spear

Biography - Kria was hired as a cheap-o replacement doctor in case of emergency. However when the recruiters went to her house they had found strange writing all over the walls in "red ink" they almost left right there until she said she would take the job for half of what they were offering her. They agreed to that rather quickly, but on the condition that she will not go anywhere near patients unless a emergency has happened and no other doctors or nurses are around.

Name - Maddeline

Race - Machine

Gender - ???

Personality - Confused, Bloody Genius

Composition - Strong

Weapon - Machine Gun

Biography - Maddeline is a M.A.D.D, Manly Army Defense Droid, it was a prototype for a robot model called A.D.D. After it was abandoned it passed many hands each wiping and rewriting it's program, because of this it's memory has been corrupted beyond repair, however it does remember who it's last two owners were. But not how it got on board the Success or how it wound up doing the crews laundry. But when it isn't doing laundry it can be found helping the ships scientist.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 15, 2015, 11:36:20 PM
Brainie wrote:
Did I manage to take a part in this?... I was thinking these things like 2h 30min, so my Broken Lord left unfinished.... please tell me I managed to take a part in the submissions!

Well if I remember correctly the deadline is midday tomorrow, so I'd say you made it and have plenty of time to spare.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 15, 2015, 10:03:37 PM
Did I manage to take a part in this?... I was thinking these things like 2h 30min, so my Broken Lord left unfinished.... please tell me I managed to take a part in the submissions!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 15, 2015, 10:00:21 PM
*UPDATED*

1)

Name: Marrliann Djubaliar

Race: Sophon

Biography: " Marrliann learned bad habbits in the ship from humans, like gambling, smoking and drinking alcohol. Or she does not find it bad at all, she thinks it's pleasuring to get wasted after hard work with all that operation stuff. At ship she was totaly wasted and creeping people out with her knowledge about how to blow peoples brains out from their skulls with a gun without spreading any blood. People really didn't want her to show it off when she was drunk at the ship, but now they are asking her to demonstrate it against monters what they are facing with."

Personality traits: Sado-Selfish & Knowledge Is Good

2)

Name: Tooka Bork

Race: Broken Lord

Biography: " uknown. Probably just hungry for dust like all these guys..."

Personality traits: War Profiteer & Dust Thirst

3)

Name: Großßetron G758

Biography: " Großßetron was programmed and told to beat the hell out of the prisoners who were being jerks in the cell. For prisoners bad luck his programming was way too succesfull in this one. Oh and believe it or not, it went way worse than just beating the hell out of those poor prisoners, he caused emotional damage to them aswell. Other survivors descripe him as major ♥♥♥hole because of his foultmouthed and sarcastic talking sound which was installed for him to keep prisoners in order. WHO EVEN WANTS THIS THING TO SURVIVE FROM THE DUNGEON?"

Personality traits: Verbal Abuse & Bad Company

Compersonality traitsposition: Strong

Weapon: Machine gun

P.S. I know there is no Sophon race in Dungeon of the endless... ATLEAST NOT YET!!! HINT HINT!... No but seriously, they are just simply adorable race and I feel like to see one of them in the game. I hope my biographies wasnt too long, feel free to short them if you have to. Left Broken Lords biography open since they are so mysterioys race anyways. AND I wasnt worth of my words and I wrote somekind of lore for Tooka.... shame on me....
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 15, 2015, 4:22:49 PM
103 proposals so far and still more to come.

Will be tough once more smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 15, 2015, 4:33:10 AM
Name : Azorm

Race : Silics

Biography : Azorm have never been like any other of his kind. Some called it undevelopped, others called it an imperfection. Whatever affect him, Azorm is smaller and thiner than the others of his kind. However, the Silics doesn't give much importance to physical strenght and fortunalely, Azorm had more. If the Silics are close to precious stones, Azorm is connected to them. He feel their presence, their growth, their communications. Develloping this skill, he discovered, something... different, in the distance. Azorm used to travel between various sources of minerals with his peoples but none ever felt like what was there, far away. Intrigued, he led a small group to go investigate the unknown presence. They discovered a deep cave but during the investigatigation, Azorm got separated from his team. Now trapped deep underground, for the very first time, Azorm's curiosity is fainting over the very need of survival.

Personality traits : Curious, Empathetic

Composition : Weak

Weapon : Sword

Name : M'Arqis

Race : Hurna

Biography : Once a proud member of a hunter tribe, M'Arqis is now only a shadow of who she were. The Hurna are not the kind to be afraid of winter, but the last one was rougher than usual. The tribe were group hunting a herd of beasts when the preys unexpectedly charged back on them. M'Arqis got knocked back and fell unconscious on a lower ground. A few hours later, she woke up, alone, could barely move. She could feel the coldness slowly piercing her thick skin. She could feel it everywhere expect in her right arm. After the longest struggle in her whole life, she barely managed to survive. Some parts, however, didn't make it through. Her arm never moved again and she had get rid of it. She also couldn't get over the fact that her peoples, were they dead or alive, were gone. One year later, the winter came back. The toughts of the her struggle came back to her. She wasn't brave enough to face winter this time so she found cover in a huge cavern.

Personality traits : Desperate, Afraid of winter

Composition : Normal

Weapon : Spear
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 15, 2015, 2:51:33 AM
Hero 1

Name : Bottom Feeder

Race : Necrophage

Faction : Native

Bio : Bottom Feeder isn't shy about being honest why he isn't interested in attacking the new wanderers of the dungeon; he simply has a taste for his own kin. The necrophage hunter lives as an exile, feeding on his own when he finds them and learning how to use the two-legs weaponry to his advantage. He dreams of one day leaving the deep depths of Auriga and hunting the sun soaked hives that make their home on the fabled surface of the planet, hoping to further his cannibalistic cuisine.

Personality : Lax / Starving

Composition : Weak -> Strong (I'd say he has abilities that mimic Skroig in that the more enemies he defeats the higher a stat goes up. I feel like this one gives justifiable reason for it in the bio.)

Weapon : Sword

Hero 2

Name : Kurg

Race : Gauran

Faction : Native

Bio : Calling Kurg bullheaded is an understatement. Unlike most non-alpha males, Kurg fancies himself to be a prime leader, but brute strength alone won't grant him the respect necessary to establish his own tribe. Rather than find a nice mate, settle down, and gnaw on weeds, Kurg has plunged into the fabled Dungeon of the Endless, intent on seeking glory and awe-inspiring relics to bring back to his tribe.

Personality : Overbearing / Dismissive

Composition : Normal

Weapon : Spear
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 15, 2015, 1:47:20 AM
Well i guess it wont hurt me to try!

Name: Darkon

Race: Demon (corrupted human)

Gender/Sex: Male

Biography: Blood, Death, Darkness. This are his need and desire. Once Darkon was a fair Vaulter with honor, until he become his own demon. His need off power was sick and too strong. The darkness in his heart rised, but now it is just a dark shell in a body consumed by a demon soul. Darkon brings darkness withhim which consumes the fear and hope to rise his own streng, but something went wrong and he got captured and is now a prisinor.

Personality traits: Aggresive, Not very smart, but knows who are the enemysand who not.

Composition: strong

Weapon: spear

Its not the best bur atleast i tried smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 14, 2015, 9:35:30 PM
I love entering contests so here I go!

Name: Vanessa "The Puppeteer" Filos

Biography: In and out of foster homes as a child, Vanessa had difficulties keeping friends. Over time this quickly became an obsession of hers, made difficult by both her misfortune with her "families" and by Servo, her Marionette doll. The few occasions she did make friends, she would only be forced to leave them to move in with another family. Now, grown and desperate, she never lets Servo leave her side, while it's life-like movements keep her company, and defend her against any who refuse to call her "friend". Not like it has a choice anyways, with its every limb controlled by the dust threads tied to her fingers.

Personality: Overly friendly but quick to anger.

Weapon: Machine Gun (the marionette would use it)

Name: Suriel Entoli

Race: Sister of Mercy

Biography: Suriel rose quickly through the chain of command to become a high ranking a respected officer. After many years of being in charge she learned that she was much better at supporting the troops under her command rather than getting her own hands dirty. Many other generals look up to her and even study her battle plans trying to learn as much as they can from her astounding tactics. They have a saying, "No matter how old one gets you can never forget how to use a blade." Suriel, while not as good as she used to be, can still handle a blade if the situation calls for it.

Personality: Authoritative and Confident

Will add more if I come up with anything else. Good luck to all those entering!
0Send private message
Comment