Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Hardly a bug, but... [Keybind/Rebind Middle Mouse Request]

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Dec 20, 2013, 3:18:08 AM
Hi there, all! S'been awhile. I've been loving Disharmony, and now a fortress-defense-like? I'll take it, wahahaha! DotE seems like great fun, and I've been enjoying it immensely - unfortunately, I've got no middle mouse button. Any chance we could have a key rebind or an alternative keybind for powering rooms? Barring that and hoping that, eventually, that artbook mentioned way back when might see the light of day (unless it has already, I've been unfortunately gaming and involved in games less then I'd like as o' late), this looks like an excellent and creative addition to the Endlessly good times Amplitude provides. I'm hoping to see it flesh out some of the lore - and injokes - that Endless Space touched upon... smiley: wink Thanks!

[Cuesomeonetellingmetherewasalreadyanalternativepower_roomkeybindandmefeelingall]
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 20, 2013, 4:21:00 PM
Hi,

You can press ctrl + click to power / unpower room!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 21, 2013, 7:00:21 AM
Thanks so much! I can't believe I missed it though - well, I guess I do feel a little smiley: embarassement but only a little. Now, off to play more, and thanks for the heads up!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment