Figured I'd say I am very happy with the update smiley: biggrin, the extra level and skill tree adds much more playability and variety!

With that said, I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it was something I did wrong, but on the second level I was doing excellent and already had a party of 4 leveled up and had found some great items. I cleared out the entire upper corridor of the start and hit dead ends, so I decided to go south and low and behold the exit was 1 room away from the crystal!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=219685079

I grabbed the crystal and made my way to the exit, but once I was in the exit room w/ the crystal nothing happened.. I just stood there as I was frantically using my other hero's to keep the crystal carrier alive in the exit room. Alas it was futile and I died, what happened? I've always just ran my crystal carrier into the exit and I would progress to the next level. Could this be a bug?

Also I've noticed since the update some of the monster damage animations are not sprited correctly, it just shows a gray blank sprite with vertical lines going through it, anyone else notice this?