Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[0.1.20] Major bug introduced in the game

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Feb 6, 2014, 1:11:59 AM
I was wondering why I got shrek'd so hard with the new patch. Took me a while to figure out but: If you let a character operate a generator it doesn't add the character's wit value to your production. Instead it adds a flat +2 no matter how much wit you have (even my 8 wit guy only generated +2). This seems like a hotfix-worthy bug to me.

Also: Is it working as intended that the price for new generators keeps rising even when one gets destroyed? Makes it almost impossible to come back from a wave that has a billion enemies plus those huge golem-types that will only focus your structures instead of characters.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 6, 2014, 7:13:09 AM
I think I know the bug you're encountering, and I filed a thread for it in the tech support forum. Please head over there and confirm.

As far as major modules, yes. The price per module increases with each one, to prevent resource spamming as a win condition. This was implemented in the update before today's, actually, which was version (0.1.16). Major module price *should* decrease when one is destroyed, though, and if it's not please file a bug report.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment