Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[BUG REPORT] Characters not properly operating modules

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Feb 6, 2014, 7:01:14 AM
I have encountered this through the last three versions of the beta, including today's update (Feb 5th, version 0.1.20). When there are multiple heroes in a room that can operate a module, if battle is initiated and completed, when they go back to operating the module the bonus does not properly activate; moving the hero out of the room and back in fixes it. It's not 100% of the time, more like 80%, though enough that I always have to check to make sure my modules are providing maximum output. Files are attached below in RAR archive, as requested.

DotE_Bug_Reports.rar
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 7, 2014, 2:53:27 AM
Below are a couple of screenshots of the bug in question. The first is how they are immediately following battle; the second is after I move them out of and back in the room with the module they are operating. Note the change in resources per door.

I attached them simply so that they can be viewed at full resolution, 1080p.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 8, 2014, 6:48:49 AM
Further information: This bug extends to the repair skill as well; if the modules in the room are damaged during said battle, heroes will show that they are repairing damaged modules but are in fact standing idle. Moving them fixes it.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment