This morning, I encountered the "door glitches" bug of the room that is (we all know now) probably full of space unicorns and which is described on this thread :

https://www.games2gether.com/dungeon-of-the-endless/forum/54-tech-support/thread/17974-0-1-20-door-glitch

This was on level 4.

My belowed spider was stuck in front of the room, so I saved and exit and get back 2 or 3 times, fixing the issue of my stuck heroe, but not fixing the issue of the room. I mention it as I think it may be a root cause of the bug I describe now :

I arrived then on level 5, and suddenly noticed that my heroe's life was not recovering even if the wawes were finished and the event ended (I promise, I waited a long time and explored all the rooms, there was no monsters left anywhere 3smiley: smile)

I am pretty sure at the beginning of level 5 and at the end of level 4, I did not have the issue.

I tried to save and exit to fix it but couldn't as I had the message that an event was running not auhorizing to quit.

So I kept playing, imagining that this was like a sudden curse on all my team ! I must say it made the stress get bigger as it was the first time I was reaching level 5 smiley: smile having to heal manually between each wawe was fun and adding momentum. I finally made it, but that is another story smiley: smile And I know think the idea of non automatic recovery between events may be an idea of event in the game smiley: smile

I tried to look at all the forum before I do not find a same report, I hope I looked correctly.

Thank you, this is a really great game !!!

Game version 0.1.21

I cannot share the save as I couldn't save and exit smiley: smile

I join the files diagnostic, output and registry, even if I am not sure they will help (I did not started a new game since the one with the bug)

Diagnostics.raroutput_log.rarRegistry.rar