Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

0.1.20: Door Glitch

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Feb 6, 2014, 9:40:26 AM
As I was playing through the new 5th floor, my hero got stuck while opening a door. This froze the door, the hero, the monsters (that spawned inside the room), and made the "door opening event' never ending.

I could power up the afflicted room as normal, but it did nothing to solve the problem. The 3 other heroes could only be healed through the reg. towers which could have ended the run.

Otherwise, I really enjoyed the new floor and content.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 6, 2014, 10:07:07 AM
Hi,

Thanks for this report, we will fix it in the next update (it's a problem with this specific room).
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 13, 2014, 2:39:28 PM
I got the same Problem. Im not sure if it is the same room, because it looks a bit different. And yes, its the room with the exit on level 5 smiley: smile

Max got stuck by opening it and noone else can enter it.

Edit: This was in Version 0.1.21
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 15, 2014, 3:27:46 AM
I had the same bug too with that exact room, but I think it spawned on level 4 for me.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 15, 2014, 9:10:35 PM
I had also the same bug, and on level 4 for me. But I couldn't see what was in the room.

Frogomat may have discovered something interesting. And if it was a secret exit to a secret world full of space unicorns ? smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 19, 2014, 1:31:14 PM
Noone knows and maybe we will never find out smiley: frown.

But wait! There is hope. A ray of light in the dark dungeon of the endless. More heros will come. And they will find a way. And maybe, one day, we can live together with the space unicorns (ENDLESS LEGEND smiley: biggrin) .
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 19, 2014, 8:14:48 PM
Frogomat wrote:
Noone knows and maybe we will never find out smiley: frown.

But wait! There is hope. A ray of light in the dark dungeon of the endless. More heros will come. And they will find a way. And maybe, one day, we can live together with the space unicorns (ENDLESS LEGEND smiley: biggrin) .

Yes, the sneaky Developpers, probably frightened by what we may have discovered, decided to pretext a bug. A bug... and they have closed a so unique and rare way... smiley: cry

But I believe like you in upcoming Heroes. I believe in the Great Way they may find. Space Unicorns, we will come with you, one day, we will !
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 24, 2014, 6:38:17 AM
I encountered this room once in 0.1.20, level 4; it didn't cause me any problems, and the entry was on the left side. Perhaps it only glitches from that direction?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment