Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Hikensha stuck on a crystal

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Feb 23, 2014, 11:44:47 AM

[BUG]_HikenshaStuck.zip

Description : I think Hikensha loves this crystal. She is stuck to it and won't even :

- Open a door

- Fight the monster in the same room

- Move.

If she could react, that'd be great.

I've encountered this game once before, but I didn't think of reporting it. I'm not sure it was with Hikensha too, but I'm sure it happened.

NB : I don't really know how it happened, but I didn't spam or tried to make the game buggy, I played as a "normal user".

NB : After quitting and saving the game for this bug report, she will move again... hurray !

Version : Alpha v0.2.1

Sorry if it's been reported already, I tried to check before posting but found nothing smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 24, 2014, 1:20:55 AM
I also had this bug earlier today, but it was with Pokenyo (not sure if that is how you spell it but the starting sword dude.) I had just opened a new room and immediately had the survivor inside join me just before the waves spawned. After I did that Poke would no longer move, fight, or do anything except get killed by the monsters that soon overwhelmed him. v0.2.1
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 24, 2014, 8:01:01 AM
Had this happen again, and this time I caught it on video. I can post the link if that is something that would help?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment