Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

3 minor bugs

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Mar 7, 2014, 3:02:09 PM
V 0.3.5

1} Rarely when I move my heros in group, 1 or 2 don't follow the order, battle or not.

2}My hero can't repair the claymore stuck in the table. This module was before a tesla: same thing happens.

3}Music bug: when my hero take the crystal to the exit, I always pause the game. One time I had a mix of the normal music & the exit music. I don't always play the music of the game, so I don't know if that happens often.

4}I don't know if it is a bug or not, but in my 1srt run I found my fourth hero during the level 5, not before. Very painfull (!), it was the only one who can repair... In my second run I found a hero every level!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 7, 2014, 6:01:56 PM
4 is not a bug. Especially on "easy." Sometimes you find 3-4 heroes per floor. Sometimes you don't find any on the next two floors. It's all governed by luck, and you have to make do.

In suggestions however you can look at one of my threads to find out that they will be adding the ability to choose your starting heroes to mitigate this, as you can make sure you start with what you need. If you desire. Random will still be an option.

1 I don't know what you mean. I have been unable to move my heroes as a group as of yet. I have to select and give each one orders separately. Now I have noticed that during the exit race, they sometimes are sluggish in accepting new orders, but I think this is because of long attack animations. They do listen after a second or two.

2 Yeah, that looks stuck in the table. Just to make sure, did you move him out and then back in? I've had them get stuck not repairing something, and the only way to fix it was have the repairer move out of the room and back in. However that might not work with your situation, as the table is in fact in the way.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 8, 2014, 8:28:03 PM
4}I know the game is governed by luck, but I share my impression. Until now it's the first & single time it happens. It's still strange for me!

The ability to choose your heros: why not? But In my concern random is in the spirit of the game.

1}To move heroes by group I use this button, [²] for me:

But you can use the [A] on azerty keyboard / [Q] on qwerty keyboard. Very helpful!

2} I know the trick! smiley: wink So I specify: it didn't work for this module.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment