Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

WIT Bug

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Mar 18, 2014, 4:59:13 AM
I can't prove it with a save, but I saw while watching my brother playing.

Opbot level 8, wit 17, with a green Grim Faerie Tales, +5 on wit, making opbot reach wit 22: a +5 bonus in any module.

then he bought a purple rabbit foot, + on wit, making opbot reach wit 23: a +4 bonus in any module. How that happened?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 18, 2014, 7:17:29 AM
The bonus from Master Hacker does not show up on the actual wit score. It is a hidden bonus that varies based on the task. Same with Endless expert.

Grim's Faerie Tales has an intrinsic wit bonus as well as Master Hacker. It's bonus must have been less than the rabbit's foot. However to properly troubleshoot this I would have to know the level of Opbot, and the stats on each of his items.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 18, 2014, 10:28:12 PM
Chthon wrote:
The bonus from Master Hacker does not show up on the actual wit score. It is a hidden bonus that varies based on the task. Same with Endless expert.

Grim's Faerie Tales has an intrinsic wit bonus as well as Master Hacker. It's bonus must have been less than the rabbit's foot. However to properly troubleshoot this I would have to know the level of Opbot, and the stats on each of his items.

I was just faced with the same happening today, a few minutes ago - this time in my own game - so I take a ton of screenshots and I'll upload them later. But first I'll make a spreadsheet with the wit/equip/bonus relation. This doesn't happen only with OpBot, but all members of the current party - Max, Hikensha and Sara. Depending of what the spreadsheet shows, may be the item thats bugged. Lets see.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment