Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Dust/Cryo and Unending Event Bugs

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Mar 31, 2014, 1:04:34 AM
Let me start with apologizing. I am in a bit of a rush and after a quick search, was unable to find the things that are requested for posting. I will reply later when I have a bit more time to do it.

A couple of things. When clicking on a Cryo Tube or Dust Collector (the ones that cost some industry to use), if you repeatedly click on it right after you click on the activate button, you can use it as many times as you want. This means you could potentially get enough dust to power every room. I did it as many as 5 times, kind of surprised it kept working. This happened on a few different levels.

One level 5, first door I opened, a mob appeared. I killed it, but my people never healed. I couldnt save and quit, it said I had to finish the current event. This went on for the entire level. It actually forced me to buy a regen item from a merchant and use healing crystals in certain rooms to regen my team. It was a very tough level because of this, but absolutely fun to play. Way more challenging than I expected but I was able to overcome it and save as soon as I got to the next level.

Again, I will post the logs and more details later.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 1, 2014, 4:08:56 AM
NsaneDragn wrote:
Let me start with apologizing. I am in a bit of a rush and after a quick search, was unable to find the things that are requested for posting. I will reply later when I have a bit more time to do it.

A couple of things. When clicking on a Cryo Tube or Dust Collector (the ones that cost some industry to use), if you repeatedly click on it right after you click on the activate button, you can use it as many times as you want. This means you could potentially get enough dust to power every room. I did it as many as 5 times, kind of surprised it kept working. This happened on a few different levels.

One level 5, first door I opened, a mob appeared. I killed it, but my people never healed. I couldnt save and quit, it said I had to finish the current event. This went on for the entire level. It actually forced me to buy a regen item from a merchant and use healing crystals in certain rooms to regen my team. It was a very tough level because of this, but absolutely fun to play. Way more challenging than I expected but I was able to overcome it and save as soon as I got to the next level.

Again, I will post the logs and more details later.

This is the gold factory glitch. Before the last patch, whenever you used it repeatedly - as you said, it was possible to get a LOT of dust this way - after you have no more industry to burn on it (or if it destroyed itself), the game resumed with no problems. After this last patch (3.5 actually), when you try to use the glitch, it corrupts the game, as you were in a mob event. My suggestion is: don't try to use the glitch, just click it once. smiley: wink
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment