Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Dark Gork

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Apr 4, 2014, 1:52:35 AM
Gork remains a black silhouette in hero selection panel, even after being discovered (not yet unlocked). maybe a manifestation of his evil nature?

version 0.4.7

0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 4, 2014, 8:06:31 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the report, we will fix that in the next version smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 4, 2014, 9:45:50 PM
Umm... that screenshot doesn't show Gork as being unlocked. He's the first of the second row. What you have in the upper left is "random"
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 7, 2014, 9:11:11 AM
wmdragon is right, Gork is here discovered and not yet unlocked (see the lock icon) smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 8, 2014, 2:25:04 AM
I see the icon, I do not see where you see he was discovered. The character on the right that it says is discovered is not Gork, but Deena. I do agree that she is still locked though she was discovered.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 8, 2014, 8:55:42 AM
The lock icon and the colored background behind Gork show a discovered hero, but his silhouette remains black.

(You will notice that some other images are left black and white without a lock: these are the heroes you have yet to encounter)

There is indeed a bug anyway, but we fixed it in the next version smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 8, 2014, 1:24:12 PM
Looks black and white to me. However if the background is supposed to be like Troe's and the two to the lower right, I will admit it is different.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 8, 2014, 1:48:56 PM
yeah, I should have moused over Gork in the screenshot for clarity, but in any case, thanks for the fix!
0Send private message
Comment