Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

97% Load Screen for level 5

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Feb 6, 2014, 4:32:25 PM
After completing level 4 and clicking "next level" the game got stuck on the load screen at Loading, Please Wait 97%

Just ebfore things were starting to act wierd as Golgy, carrying the crystal, could not enter the Exit room. I had to click a different room and only then did she move. Though it is probably unrelated.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 7, 2014, 10:07:16 AM
melkathi wrote:
After completing level 4 and clicking "next level" the game got stuck on the load screen at Loading, Please Wait 97%

Just ebfore things were starting to act wierd as Golgy, carrying the crystal, could not enter the Exit room. I had to click a different room and only then did she move. Though it is probably unrelated.

We'll need more information..! Please attach your logs (how to). Thank you!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 7, 2014, 10:14:44 AM
Since I have played several games since then, wont the info in the log be useless?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 7, 2014, 6:29:50 PM
I just encountered the same issue after the first level (first time reaching the end of a level too!)

Attached a zip with the various logs:

dote_97pct_freeze.zip

EDIT: I've played multiple games since then and haven't had the problem. So definitely not a 100% bug.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 8, 2014, 6:52:12 AM
Haven't encountered it myself, personally, but I'll keep an eye out and back up saves before each exit just in case it strikes me.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 6, 2014, 11:22:53 PM
more info on what looks like the same issue; stuck at97% on level 5 when loading.

Screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=246627855

The version is 0.4.7

Here's the logs, save game etc.: DungeonOfTheEndless97PercentStuck.zip

some things that might help to:

* While it is stuck at 97%, the mouse hover shows up door cursors (The screenshot does not contain the cursor)

* I think the level loaded correctly the first time; then, after I saved and quit, reloading consistently gets stuck at 97%.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 7, 2014, 9:12:14 AM
Hi,

We apologise for the inconvenience. Did you start this game before the patch 0.4.7 (with 0.4.5 or 0.4.4)?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 7, 2014, 11:16:31 PM
I got an issue like this one. I was on level four but haven't entered level five, but it hangs at 98%. I ran it before the latest update and it worked but it gets stuck with the new 0.4.7.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 14, 2014, 2:39:28 AM
I cannot say if the game was started before the patch or not, I don't remember; sorry about that. The game is still not loading (same issue) today. Let me know if there's something else I can do to help.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment