Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

After activating Cryo-capsule, unable to build major module

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
May 17, 2014, 2:50:15 AM
Hi there!

I've come across a bug where I activated a Cryo-capsule on floor 5. The sound effect for a new character (the one where you come across Opbot for example) played but nothing came out and no food was given (which, I understand, happens). I tried to build a major module on the slot afterwards and the game says that there's no major module slot available to build on.

Otherwise, I have to say that you are fantastic developers. I bought into the game in the very early Alpha and it's incredible how far and how complex the game has become since then! Keep up the amazing work!
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 17, 2014, 6:35:01 AM
Got the exact same bug. It caused the battle to not resolve as well, causing my heroes to not to heal.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 17, 2014, 12:32:57 PM
Aye got the exact same bug.

Opened the Cryo Pod, beneficial chime but I didn't recieve anything.

After that I couldn't place any major module (didn't try small ones) and couldn't save&quit.

Upon opening another door and killing some waves my heroes didn't heal.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 18, 2014, 12:10:59 PM
I think the whole bug is that the event is still ongoing: the capsule tries to spawn a hero but fails. Until the hero has spawned though, the capsule still in effect occupies the slot. So there is no free slot to build on even though it appears to be and as the event hasnt ended, there is no auto-healing until you change Floor, forcing the event to shut down.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 19, 2014, 8:46:57 AM
Hi,

You are absolutely right melkathi smiley: approval

We will fix that as soon as possible.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment