Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[BUG]Characters forget how to smash people. : (

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Feb 6, 2014, 8:14:59 PM
Hi.

Hello, I had a bad issue with a character who did not fight when I really needed her to slice all the moving things! : (

Fortunately, I was recording at the time, so I can show you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQRxh2NuJTU

It begins at 30:10 with Samus, who don't attack the guy, even if I follow him through the rooms. : (

It happened to me a second time (at 44:00), with Samus again. Maybe she's the only one with that bug, I can't tell.

I'm playing with the patch Alpha 0.1.20, of course.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 7, 2014, 9:45:59 AM
Hi,

Thanks for this video report! Do you still have got the log files?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 7, 2014, 12:46:54 PM
Gork just refused to fight as well in my game. It happened as Golgy was running the crystal to the exit. Gork came in through the east exit, the monsters through the south exit, just as Golgy was going out the north exit and the room went dark.

Obviously during combat I couldn't save :/
dote.rar
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 24, 2014, 9:55:14 PM
Hello guys,

I didn't want to create another topic, so here it is. This bug is still there, still with Samus (but maybe you already know that).

I can't give you logs and save, 'cause the forum didn't work earlier, and I couldn't wait to continue my game. (Not sure it's a bad thing! smiley: biggrin )

Had also a minor, graphical bug with the pop-up who shows the crystal to the player (after the exit is find), with some white line below the pop-up.

(Nothing to do with that, but why do I loose G2G points sometimes? Not sure I care, but I'm lost with this system. ^^)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 25, 2014, 9:56:40 PM
Hello,

I use this topic to report the same bug which happened to me with Samus. She simply refused to fight even though the situation was critical (I said, do not touch this crystal, you filthy rat!).

I played on version Alpha 0.5.1

I don't know if it's usefull to report this bug again but just in case...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 26, 2014, 9:59:41 AM
Had this happen a few times with the most recent patch.

Heroes would forget how to attack. They'd chase a mob around (if melee) but would not actually fight. They'd just get hit until they would die.

Will mess around a bit and see if I can replicate it
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 22, 2014, 10:24:17 PM
v0.6.10 Bug still exist smiley: frown

I think I reported this bug with all versions of the game I played starting from 0.2 .

Bug happened during crystal run, so save is on the next level.

Logs, saves and stuff: PacifistHeroBug.zip
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 26, 2014, 12:31:18 PM
this bugg really exists still btw just had it happen on floor 6 4 people level 8 and 500 metal and research with most of ti done ... not sure if related but i bought a ... thing and equipped it then samus refused to fight after getting to .7 attack speed seemed to infect everyone from there is this a rancid pork effect that isnt coded correctly? any very big problem since it jsut killed a shoe in game stone cold dead when 3 out of 4 people refused to aattack. is there mobs with melee immunity? this might be the issue too
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment