Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Infinite DPS Oo

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 4, 2014, 1:08:59 AM
Description : The bug consists in swapping two different "Quick Draws" (in this case a blue one and a purple one) with the character Warden Mormish. The continuous swapping creates the bug which gives Mormish infinite amount of DPS and attack power.

Version : 0.7.7

Please find enclosed the .rar folder concerning the bug. I hope I helped you fix it smiley: smile

Keep up the good work because your game is awesome !!!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 4, 2014, 1:25:17 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the report, it utterly helps us smiley: smile

We're working on a fix on the equipment and Merchant issues.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 4, 2014, 1:55:56 PM
Sounds like you already know what is happening, but I encountered essentially the same thing.

On lvl 2 with him and Troe. Warden had a six gun with 9atk and -.2 cooldown. Found a nail gun with 11atk and -.2 cooldown. Kept upping dps, set his range to melee permanently, and while his dps was infinite, he didn't actually do damage. However, after getting to the next level, it seemed to reset.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 4, 2014, 3:22:02 PM
Yop, I just found this bug out too. I made a thread in the general area by mistake. I did notice that when I saved and quit then reloaded the game, stats went back to their default before the bug.

Edit: Sry for double post not sure how I did that. I'm not sure how to delete is either.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment