10 years ago
Jun 5, 2014, 4:12:06 AM
First: the hero was Max

Second: Imagine a line of rooms named 1 to 9, where:

1 is the closest to the power room.

1 to 3 have modules.

4 to 9 don't have modules.

9th room has a door to a 10th.

So Max opens the 10th room and 3 Crystal Golems and 3 spiders spawn. Golems walk right to power room (9-8-7-6...). Spiders attack Max. Golems don't attack him.

I notice that Max isn't attacking the golems, but the spiders so I send him to room 8 while the Golems are in the room 9, to wait for them and shoot while they pass through.

Then something WEIRD happen: Max's "sprite" meshes over the first Golem to enter the room, and they kinda of walk together, where max doesn't shoot.

I send Max to the next room, then the same bug happens. It happens to the other heroes I send to rooms 5-4-3-2-1. Long story short, the heroes and the Golems just 'separate' in the power room.

It was WEIRD!

Also, golems don't attack heroes anymore? They ignored the heroes in every room, marching forward to the next, from 3 to 2 to 1 then power core.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 5, 2014, 5:22:22 AM
The silic bulldozers (big crystal golems) now ignore heroes and target major modules and the crystal. Though that doesn't make what you experienced any less buggy. If you can, try to upload the output log and diagnostics as explained in the sticky. That will greatly help them fix this.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment