Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Heroes do not fight.

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Mar 11, 2014, 1:17:34 PM
Instead of fighting hero moves as close as possible to monster and just keep following it. Doesn't matter if it is ranged or melee hero. Just happened to me with Golgy and Deena (with Quickdraw gun) at the same time, they never attacked any creature from the waves start.. Previous I seen this with only one of my heroes (most frequently with Golgy, sometimes with Deena and Opbot).

Quitting to main menu and loading game fixes this.

Version 0.3.6

This is quiet old bug I've seen this in 0.2 versions. Still can't figure what could might cause this, because my actions are same from door to door and in this case I even wasn't using abilities/swapping items/healing heroes because it was very good run.

Attached save, log and other stuff right after that door, but as I said it problem goes away after reload.

Save_and_logs.zip

Log report this error many times during this last waves:

H0005_Hero(Clone)#3 > OnAttackingMobCountChanged: attackingMobCount should be >= 0 (-1)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 11, 2014, 5:03:30 PM
I second this issue. I don't think it is specific but it occured to me with Hikensha after using War Face. Now the hero just runs around moving at a monster like it expects to attack it, but no attack occurs (no damage, no animation of the attack).

As Altren mentioned, Hero returns to normal after a save/exit and reload of the game.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 6, 2014, 2:38:20 PM
i up this topic because two of my heroes (the guys who didn't need many food to level up) don't attack ennemis (it's not all the times but when the bug appears, i'm finish)
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 7, 2014, 12:32:39 PM
I have this problem too, especially with Warden Mormish who can just stop attacking even if he was a few second ago. I know the delay of his attack is quite long, and I'm sure it's not the problem. When I move him, he can attack again for a few shot then stop the same.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment