Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Graphical Bugs?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 14, 2014, 6:33:14 AM
Anyone else have this problem? Sometimes I get major modules with these thin vertical lines going down them. Also, I've noticed that some enemies flash white/grey and become a silhouette with thin horizontal lines going across the silhouette (I don't have a screenshot of this atm)

Alpha Version 0.7.10

13bTM-Ia9dRkRskBPte19AxoFos0B]pw.zip

output_log.txt

Diagnostics #2014'06'13 @2341'41''.zip

Registry.zip

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 14, 2014, 4:34:58 PM
Reynicke wrote:
This happens to me as well. Usually when scrolling.

Interesting. I would like to say that I build these modules with the lines on them already. I'll try to be more aware of it in the future.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 14, 2014, 10:27:28 PM
I haven't experienced the graphics glitch with major modules but I have had enemies flash grey/white like you mentioned.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 14, 2014, 10:29:40 PM
Okay, just tested the major module issue. The graphical error occurred as I kept the camera on it. Didn't move anyone. Didn't pan the camera. Just happened. Not saying that it doesn't occur under other circumstances though.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 15, 2014, 3:10:10 AM
Here are some screenshots of the enemies graying/whiting out and having the lines. You can also see that when the enemy is not lit up, the lines are still visible.

Also, the floating blue diamond mobs that go straight for the Crystal have this same problem, even when not lit up. I tend to see these black lines on them when they move in a diagonal line against some light source.

Are these lines intentional?

Happened with Elise Ness as well.

0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 15, 2014, 5:15:52 AM
I think I recall someone posting about the issue of modules being white washed? I experienced it as well!

0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 18, 2014, 10:13:09 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the screenshots smiley: smile These graphical bugs are complex to fix, you have to take into account the random placement of lights, module slots, etc.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment