Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Skroig not attacking

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 19, 2014, 2:16:51 AM
Edit: fixing up the report so as actually to be useful

Edit 2: zip file added; scroll down to my second response.

I'm on floor 9 with Skroig level 15 equipped with Bandleader's Baton (blue background; +15 attack) and A... thing (grey background). The end result is a listed DPS of 198 (79 attack power; .4 cooldown), except he does not attack. I can move him about as usual. He simply assumes a position in a room and doesn't bother fighting. He has taken damage, so I suspect mobs are still attacking him.

This is my first time encountering this bug, and my search-fu hasn't turned up anyone else encountering it.

I *thought* I saw Skroig's listed attack cooldown go as low as .3 on the previous floor with the aforementioned items. His attack sound effect sounded fast enough for it. I had done some item swapping on the previous couple floors. I didn't take careful notes, though, as I didn't realize anything was wrong.

I just saved/closed the game/reloaded: Skroig now seems to work correctly.

DUNGEON OF THE ENDLESS, VERSION ALPHA 0.7.10
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 19, 2014, 3:51:49 AM
Here's the zip file of useful things. NOTE: I reloaded the game since encountering the bug, so some items were already obliterated. This is the correct Diagnostics... .html file, though. Also, saving/reloading seemed to fix the problem.
SkroigPacifistError.zip
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 19, 2014, 2:27:19 PM
This bug keeps happening to sadomasochist guy with me <_< Apparently its not limited to only one hero.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment