Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Last door opened , research didn't finish

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 19, 2014, 7:55:23 PM
Hello,

played today first time the new Beta. On the second floor, after i opened the last door, the research at the kristall didn't finished. It says one door left, but there are non any more. I hope this is not intended in the new Beta. I also remember, after starting the research the kristall did not start glowing blue right away, but after i opened the next door.

Game Version: Beta 0.8.4

btw really like the Beta! smiley: biggrin

totally my mistake, there was one door left i didn't see!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 19, 2014, 8:57:33 PM
I actually encountered a bug like this: opened last door, research did not finish. I saved and quit the game. Loaded the game and the last door I had opened was shut again and I had to re-open it.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 19, 2014, 9:57:48 PM
I had the same problem, but I did not know if it was game design modification (snif snif smiley: cry) or a bug
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 19, 2014, 10:40:43 PM
Bug.

Research that was started before the last door is opened will still complete on opening the door. Unless you get this one rare(ish) bug smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 19, 2014, 11:20:35 PM
Personally, I've gambled with the research. I've never had the pleasure of research completing once opening the last door. I would always gamble: do I want to spend the science to possibly complete a research or am I running out of doors? If I ran out of doors, the research would hang, and I would lose the science points. I can't say which is the proper way, but I believe it should be clarified to ease our minds smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment