Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Very choppy performance since the update

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 19, 2014, 6:18:35 PM
Anyone else getting this? Feels like the framerate is chugging like crazy, never had any kind of issue like that before. Also seems a lot darker than I remember, hard to tell if rooms are even powered at a glance.

Also, Troe is unlocked for me but is shown blacked-out in the hero selection (can still choose him though).

EDIT: Guess I should have left my specs - i7-2600k @ 4.6GHz, GTX 570, 8GB RAM
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 19, 2014, 8:52:12 PM
I only had performance issues when there were a lot of Silic Supporter enemies. Then the game turned slideshow.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 20, 2014, 12:10:22 AM
Not having this issues, but there are others. I'm going to wait for the founder pack update and 0.8.5 and/or a hot fix announcement.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 20, 2014, 12:14:05 AM
I found it absolutely unplayable to decided to try reinstalling, which has fixed the issue. Silky smooth again.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 20, 2014, 12:18:23 AM
Not noticing any real fps hit, maybe once most of the rooms on the map have become unlocked i have a slightly noticeable drop but not game breaking in any way. My pc specs are waaayyy lower than yours op. Maybe it's hardware related?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 20, 2014, 2:35:48 AM
Not sure what it was, but as I said it was fixed by reinstalling. It also fixed all the rooms being incredibly dark. Weird bug.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 20, 2014, 2:45:19 AM
Indrid wrote:
Not sure what it was, but as I said it was fixed by reinstalling. It also fixed all the rooms being incredibly dark. Weird bug.

Glad to hear you managed to fix it, I have also noticed the derker rooms but haven't reinstalled. I may give it a try for the heck of it.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment