Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[BUG] Can find new heros when using the armory pod

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 22, 2014, 8:49:42 PM
As the title states, I was playing with the armory pod. The description for the pod explicitly states that you won't find any new heroes to hire after you choose your initial four, but I ran into two heroes on floor 6 (maybe 5?) of the dungeon.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 22, 2014, 9:24:44 PM
I just came across one as well! Very weird...but I'm not going to "hire" that hero for the sake of fulfilling the Armory experience smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 23, 2014, 5:14:46 PM
I'm having trouble with unlocking the armory in the first place. Just beat all ten floors without losing any of my heroes, but still no armory pod.

Then I got to thinking: do unhired heroes that get killed count as 'lost heroes'? Because there were certainly a few of those. But maybe more likely is the hero that I dismissed so I could recruit/unlock one of the new heroes.

Is this intentional, or a bug? I can still slog through ten floors with the infirmary pod, but I still feel a bit cheated. Still having plenty of fun, though.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 23, 2014, 5:22:32 PM
Quick question: did you save and exit, then reload the game between starting the Armory game and finding the new heroes? Because there was a bug that would make the game forget you were playing a special mode after save/load. It should have been fixed last hotfix, but it may have crawled back in in some form.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 24, 2014, 7:05:44 AM
On the current release (0.8.5) I had the same issue where after loading a save game with armory escape pod heroes would show up to be recruited
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 24, 2014, 5:54:53 PM
melkathi wrote:
Quick question: did you save and exit, then reload the game between starting the Armory game and finding the new heroes? Because there was a bug that would make the game forget you were playing a special mode after save/load. It should have been fixed last hotfix, but it may have crawled back in in some form.

I honestly can't remember. I usually don't leave a game and come back, but that could have been the case here.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment