Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Shrapnel ability causing a wave freeze?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 21, 2014, 12:25:47 AM
Very weird. Enemies were flooding in so bad that even the fps dropped. I used Elise's Shrapnel ability and BOOM! Well, not quite. The enemies were still there, you can see their HP bars, they were making their sounds, and there was some kind of static noise mixed in with all of that. They were stuck, the noise didn't go away. I continued the floor, the noise stayed in the area where they were frozen, and would dissipate as I scrolled the map away from it. After leaving the floor, everything went back to normal.

0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 26, 2014, 7:09:19 PM
Reporting the same bug myself; Also adding Rakya's Health Hazard to the list. Seems to be happening when a lot of mobs die at the same time from these skills AND when there are Keeper mobs present in the wave; eliminating them ended the wave normally and actually removed the glitched out mobs.

As a side note, it seems that the heroes can get a lot of damage in the room where such a glitch happens for no reason; lost Max twice to the glitch because of sudden ridiculously huge damage spike happening to him that I couldn't react to in time,
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 27, 2014, 4:07:31 PM

Same thing here followed by a bug where all party members flash red continuously as if being attacked and when I tried selecting the member in slot one by clicking his box in upper right it selected a turret instead.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment