Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Inventory not retaining new items as crystal being delivered to exit

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jul 12, 2014, 5:24:50 AM
I've been taking some chances opening doors as my crystal runner delivers the crystal to the exit. Sometimes I die, but sometimes the risks seem worth it if the route for your crystal runner is clear, and your character opening the doors isn't assaulted too hard.

Sometimes you will find a chest, and you'll be told "you obtained XXXX." However, if your crystal runner delivers the crystal soon after, when you get to he next floor often your inventory will be empty. The item your character got isn't there. Sometimes too you retain items you've found between floors if they are unequipped. Other times it seems those items disappear.

Anyways I'm reporting this hoping it will be resolved in a future patch. Thanks and keep up the good work!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 12, 2014, 5:54:38 AM
Items have always disappeared when switching between floors. As far as I know items that are not equipped do not transfer to the next level, you just flat lose them.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 30, 2014, 3:38:11 PM
That mechanic is to avoid dust transfer through floors.

Finding the exit, buying everything you can to the merchant, changing floor and selling it (for stuff or power)... is not the spirit of the game.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment