Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Founders Pack

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Aug 26, 2014, 6:51:33 AM
After playing the game for a bit I fell in love with it and decided to buy the founders pack. To my amazement the next time I loaded up I found Josh 'Ntello!!?!?! I'm confused because the bonus features clearly state (available at release) but I've managed to find and unlock him already?

Is this a glitch? The "Libary" pod still isn't in the game but out of curiosity I decided to buy the Endless Legend founders pack in hopes that the bonus character Kreyang would be loaded up as well. To my dismay he was not.

So my question is what do I need to do with my Endless Legend key in order to activate Kreyang like I did with Josh 'Ntello?

Also where do I put my keys in for my G2G points?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 26, 2014, 10:35:43 AM
They decided to already add Josh. Kreyang is not yet in, though there was a sneak peak of her for people at GamesCom - she was in that build. That gives reason to believe she'll be added soon (tm).

For your G2G points go here:

http://www.amplitude-studios.com/user/edit
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 26, 2014, 6:59:44 PM
Awesome sounds like we should be getting a new build soon then! So do I just enter my game keys into this box? I haven't received any other key other than the two game keys for each game, but the founders packs say I will be getting lots of points? Is that another key I'll get later or?

EDIT: I entered my Founders Pack game key into the redeem code bar and it worked! Problem solved. Thanks again!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 26, 2014, 9:33:57 PM
Your DotE game key doesn seem to show yet though, at least as a badge. You should have entered four keys: Dungeon of the Endless, Dungeon of the Endless Founder, Endless Legend, Endless Legend Founder.

From your awards I can see the two endless legend ones as well as the dote founder, but not the normal dote one. If you have entered all keys, then send Steph'nie a private message with your keys so she can check it in the system when she has the time.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 31, 2014, 3:27:15 AM
Oh wow thanks dude I didn't even realize I had to enter another code haha I got the award now! Woop!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment