logo amplifiers simplified

Second Merchant Disappears After Loading

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Aug 30, 2014, 12:53:01 PM
Version: 0.8.7 BETA

Hello.

Description:

I have recently run into a bug of sorts. A merchant disappears in a level when I have two of them teleported to shops and then save the game and load back later.

The shops both stay there, and one of the two merchants is always there as I had left him, but the other one will be gone. He is not returned to his original room, but simply disappears along with whatever items he was selling.

I cannot confirm it, but I suspect that the second merchant to be teleported to a shop is the one who disappears.

This has happened twice in different game attempts, and it seems to be tied to the save function not saving the second merchant properly rather than any particular character or item setup:

20:37:05:798 STACK Restoring merchants

20:37:05:798 STACK NPC Merchant is trying to teleport to nowhere

20:37:05:798 STACK NPC Merchant is trying to teleport to nowhere

from this attached file: Diagnostics #2014'08'30 @2012'45''.html

If you need a save file or any more information, please reply accordingly and I'll be happy to provide it.

I hope this helps; all the best solving it.

EDIT:

In addition, another few loads later and the items in the remaining shop appear to have changed. I don't think any of the items now in it were in either shop. This would probably allow 'rolling' for items.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 1, 2014, 8:21:48 AM
Hello GenericEntity and welcome on the forum! smiley: smile

Thanks a lot for your report, we will correct the bug.

Cheers,
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment