Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

0.9.20 Suggestion for Tactical-Mode

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Sep 7, 2014, 11:53:08 AM
Ending the tactical-mode as it is done now feels unintuitive.

I would want to end it with: "Esc" and pressing "T" again.

Leftclicking shouldn't end it. It should be possible to power/unpower rooms from it!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 7, 2014, 2:17:56 PM
You can power and unpower them with the middle button can´t you?

At least I did :S
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 7, 2014, 5:33:01 PM
That might be. But I usually use control-leftclick to do it and that just closes the tactical view.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 8, 2014, 8:51:04 AM
Ah that may be. They used the left button to zoom in to the room you are selecting. But since zooming in with the mouse wheel would do the same effect, I´d remove that from the left button as you suggest.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 10, 2014, 3:55:49 AM
I agree with OP about using "Esc" and pressing "T" to exit the map. Actually, in tactical mode, I'd like to be able to navigate the map like I navigate in the normal view : by using the arrows and the mouse, and pressing tab to center the crystal... Tactical mode would be more intuitive if it was mirroring the normal view.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 11, 2014, 11:01:57 AM
Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions!

One of the main objective of the tactical map is to allow a very quick move in the dungeon, that's why click on a room zooms on it.

If we use T or Esc to close the map, where do we zoom? I suppose you think in the same position before the opening? It can work smiley: wink

@momoipower: I don't understand why you want to use arrows / mouse or tab because the entire dungeon is already visible on screen in this mode smiley: confused
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 14, 2014, 5:55:18 PM
Mysterarts wrote:

If we use T or Esc to close the map, where do we zoom? I suppose you think in the same position before the opening? It can work smiley: wink

Simple solution:

Left-click alone can zoom.

But Ctrl+Leftclick shouldn't zoom but instead do the same as in zoomed-in-mode!

Right now it zoomes in just like leftclicking without pressing ctrl.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment