Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

GAMEBREAKING BUG [0.9.22] No exit

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 15, 2014, 12:23:49 PM
This does sounds annoying indeed and apologise for the inconvenience. smiley: alder

However, we can't really help you with this matter or try to find a fix without any additional information. Could you please refer to this post: "Bug report: How to"

Steph'nie wrote:
Hi everyone,

Thank you for visiting the Tech Support forums and reporting your issues with Dungeon of the Endless. When posting a new thread, please provide all of these (zip and attach to your post):

• DESCRIPTION - Describe your issue: it's simple and it helps us understanding what you want us to fix.
  • VERSION - What is the game version? You can find this out in the game menu, at the left bottom of the screen. Saying "I'm playing on the latest version" does not unfortunately help!
  • GAME SAVE - You can find it here: [Documentsdir]/Dungeon of the Endless/Users/[steamID]/XXXXXX.sav

smiley: warning When you encounter a bug, you need to save your game, copy the save and then only you can jump back into the game. Keep in mind that your game save will be deleted if you load it.
  • OUTPUT LOG - [Steaminstalldir]/Steamapps/Common/Dungeon of the Endless/DungeonoftheEndless_Data/output_log.txt
  • DIAGNOSTICS.HTML - [Documentsdir]/Dungeon of the Endless/Temporary Files/Diagnostics*.html
  • REGISTRY.XML - [Documentsdir]/Dungeon of the Endless/Users/[steamID]/Registry.xml
  • SCREENSHOTS - By default on Steam, you need to press F12 to take a screenshot. Once you exit the game, you will find the screenshot manager window, press on "Show on disk" and grab the pictures you find relevant

Thank you.

Please note that you need to zip and compress in a folder your documents and then attach it to your thread (simply attaching a .sav or other extensions will not work). Do not try to copy and paste the content of your output log or others on your forums post either. Thank you!

Thank you very much!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 15, 2014, 12:29:39 PM
I'm afraid I've already started a new game. If the issue recurs I'll be sure to do as you posted. Sorry if I didn't read beforehand.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 15, 2014, 12:38:20 PM
Oh well, you'll know how you can help us in the future!

Also, you might still have your diagnostics.html file.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment