Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Destroying operated modules locks hero

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Sep 15, 2014, 11:50:15 PM
Hi

I seem to have uncovered a bug, it is consistent, and I can replicate it with success. The bug and the way to get it:

Step one: Have a hero (any) operate a module (any but shop). Open a door, so the operate starts.

Step two: Destroy the operated module, and replace it with a shop with merchant. Open a door.

The hero is now shown to operate the shop, but the operate icon is not animated, the bonus (dust) for the shop is not received, and the hero is locked in animation. You can still move the hero, but the operate icon is still showing, the hero i not animated, and he/she is not able to do anything (operate modules, fight etc.)

If you save and exit with the hero locked this way and standing at the shop, in at least one instance the save game is unload-able (freezes at 100%). If you move the hero to another room and save and exit, the hero is functioning normally again (and so it the shop).

I have not yet tried to replicate it with other modules than shop, or testing it enough to see if the save game corruption is consistent. It's late and I'm tired smiley: smile

Best regards
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 16, 2014, 9:16:20 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the report!

It seems that the destruction of an operated module, even without the construction of the shop, blocks the hero.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment