Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Screen not entire

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Sep 29, 2014, 7:27:04 PM
Hi guys!

First of all i'm french so apologize my bad level in english, i'll try to make this understandable!

When I bought the game and installed it I could'nt read the text, this was really small and blurred , I checked on the forums and I tryed to change the resolution of my screen (Basicly it was 1920*1080) and nothing changed excepted when I went into 800*600. The text was really clear but I got a new problem, this was not entire.

In fact when I go on the start menu I'ts like my computer would make a big zoom, I can't see all the screen, there is only the tab "multiplayer - album - diary - option " so I can't even click ont the tab "new game" it's not on the screen! I tryed to uninstall and reinstall the game 3 times but it doesn't work...

P.S; My computer is an alienware aurora: intel core I7: Windows 7; AMD radeon.

Hope you got my problem and can help me! Thanks a lot! smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 30, 2014, 8:14:28 AM
Hello,

The minimum resolution is 1280 x 720. Could you try this workaround:

I'm using Radeon HD 4870 with Catalyst 13.1. And I had the mipmap-setting on "High Performance". After switching to "Performance", the text became readable again.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 30, 2014, 9:59:48 AM
Actually I found the solution, when the game start I had to push on alt+enter and it worked this time... ^^'
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment