Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Equipping items becomes impossible under some conditions

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 28, 2014, 4:00:24 AM
Happened to me a few times, not sure what caused it but it seems related to removing the items from a hero, dismissing him, and trying to give those items to a hero you just hired.

It will be impossible to give the old items to the new hero, tried double clicking, clicking once on item then once on the item slot, nothing works. Also those items are general stuff that can be equipped by everyone such as peaces of simple armor, there is no reason not to be able to give them other than a bug.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 28, 2014, 4:16:51 AM
Running in to this as well. Can't pinpoint what triggers it. One floor everything was working fine. Next floor I did nothing but open doors and level heroes, then when I found a merchant I could not buy, sell, or equip anything, though unequipping worked fine. One thing I noticed, though, was that after finding an item in a chest I could equip a single item before the game returned to the bugged state.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 28, 2014, 7:06:58 AM
Yes same problem with merchants, sometimes we can't buy.

And yes also we can always unequip items, it only get stuck when equipping. And it gets fixed after change of floor.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment