Hello,

I've tried searching for a fix to this problem, and I have seen others post about it.. but I'm not aware of any fix/workaround so I figured I would post.

My friend and I have been trying to play multiplayer together. We're able to start the game and connect to each other, with either of us hosting. However, while ingame there seems to be substantial desynch/lag happening especially when mobs spawn. If we give it time it usually corrects itself and we can continue to the next room up to the exit on the first floor. Once we trigger the crystal and a large number of mobs spawn, we're unable to continue to the next floor. The floor ends after it "catches up", and then we are stuck on the "waiting for other players" screen.

Our system specs are more than adequate for any game we play, so I have to assume that this has something to do with DotE.

We've tried lowering the steam max pings per minute settings as suggested in another thread, but it did not work.

Any help would be appreciated, I've attached my dxdiag in case it has something to do with my system.

Thank you!