Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[1.0.15] Crash, save game deletion

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 29, 2014, 11:58:10 PM
I had just finished level 4 I believe and the elevator cutscene was playing. I had chosen Sara Numas and the Psycho guy at the start so they were having a dialogue saying "if you were on that planet you should be scared and run away" and Sara said "I'm not in the habit of running away." Also in the elevator was a melee guy who is boosted in shadows and the chef character which I had picked up in the dungeon. I think I was about to unlock the chef once the level was done loading. The bug man needed another floor. As soon as I clicked to load the level after the dialogue the game crashed. I booted up the game again and 'Continue' was greyed out so the save was destroyed. I looked in the save game path and verified it was gone.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 5:14:18 AM
I had the exact same problem as the poster above. Characters were in the elevator and I clicked to proceed to the next level. This was followed by a crash to the desktop. No save file. "Continue" greyed out. This has actually happened with every game I've played so far. I've never been able to progress beyond the lower levels (I think it usually happens after level 5 or thereabouts) without crashing and losing the save.
Diagnostics_20141029_203207.zip
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment