Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[1.0.15] Lag bug, inventory bug

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 27, 2014, 7:47:26 PM
So there we go guys. Nice release all around, here are two issues I stumbled upon so far:

1. Lag bug:

After a while of playing (~2 hours) game started lagging. I beat 6 or 7 floors in a row, and I guess, you guys have some memory leaks.

New game with one loaded level eats up to 820MB for me, and at the time of lag it was around 1700.

2. Inventory bug: simply can't put some of the items into the corresponding slots. No idea why, items seem to be randomly locking out.

Unfortunately, I restarted the game immediately after finishing the floor with lag, but will attach logs and stuff anyway (temporary files seem to have both logs, good for you :P), sorry if it is not helpful.

Will update this if I find out more info on these.

Edit: nevermind, it's me being stupid. The is no inventory bug, you just can't put items on directly from backpack. My bad.

Edit 2: Adding another one here:

3. My game crashed, and instead of letting me continue from (at least) start of last level, it just deleted the save. Wat.

Edit 3: Dust Hoarder achievement seems to be bugged

4. I finished the game without SPENDING dust, but at one point it got attacked a couple of time and I actually lost 2 or 3 dust, probably should count as failure to get it.

Edit 4: Not a bug but needs some looking into it, I think

5. Finished the game twice, with 8 different characters, but achievement shows that I finished it with only with seven. Then I realized that one of them was a dlc character (Josh), so he is not required for this achievement. I think this need some sort of clarification.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 27, 2014, 8:14:36 PM
The inventory bug is still a thing. I think since you just restarted, you may not have noticed the full range of the bug. The inventory bug involves moving items from one character to another. Once an item has been unequipped, it can no longer be equipped by anyone. It doesn't matter if the unequipped item is not in your backpack.

**I just want to edit, if you do a save and exit, when you come back you can then equip items that were previously unequipped.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 29, 2014, 11:01:45 AM
i have this bug (solo and multi):

when i want to equip or sell an item, it's impossible (not all the time, and it's gone when i start a new level).

In solo mode i can always save, quit and relaunch the save, but in multi it's not possible, and it's very restrictive.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 29, 2014, 5:23:14 PM
I'll toss a crash I just recently had here, since I am fairly sure it was from a memory leak.

Game started getting choppy after playing for ~2 hours, and right after I beat the 12th floor the game crashed on the score screen.

2014-10-29_111702.rar
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 9:07:35 AM
I haven't experienced lag like you describe, but I get the inventory bug in solo/MP, and I can not equip or buy or sell items at all basically. But sometimes it let's me equip one item but not the rest, or it will let me buy/sell something, but not another item, and if I do buy it, sometimes I can't equip it.

It seems random usually starts after I unequip something. Moving onto a floor doesn't solve it particularly, cause I've had it persist for 4 or so floors before it let me reequip. Save and quit then continuing is my only known workaround.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment