Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Pod Unlocks glitchy - OSX 10.10

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 28, 2014, 10:43:52 PM
Hi,

So I haven't won a game in the basic pod but seemingly after spending 1000 food healing seems to have done it, now having won a game with the infirmary pod all the other pods have unlocked except the Library and Refreezerator which would be fine except i met the criteria for the library, however I did not get the achievements for researching EVERYTHING smiley: smile either.

Great job developing the game. smiley: smile

Myrddin
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 29, 2014, 2:47:45 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the bug report smiley: approval

We apologise for the inconvenience.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 2:37:39 PM
Thanks Steph,

The games great, it would have been nice to earn the other pods that did unlock from meeting their requirements. Also I did lose a hero but still got the achievement "Everybody goes home" which maybe why i got the armoury, however i'm pretty sure I should only have got the drill pod from winning with the armoury start, and then obviously got the sanitary pod from using the drill pod to the 24th floor.

I got "Rocket scientist" this time but not "Science fair winner" still, and i'm guessing the library is tied to this achievement or something?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 3, 2014, 7:56:40 PM
I got science fair winner achievement, but sadly no library pod unlock in multiplayer or single player
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment